You were on your period

Requested by : hiitsmeimok

Itachi :

You were busy doing your work when he showed up and turned you around to face him. He wrapped his arms around your waist all of a sudden and pulled you closer, you looked into his eyes with a smile plastered on your face.

" What does Mr. Uchiha want? " you asked.

" A shower with Mrs. Uchiha. " he smirked.

You giggled a little , and poked his forehead with your fingers. He gave you a confused look.

" Next time Itachi " you laughed and he knew what you meant.

Deidara :

Deidara returned back home from a mission and you opened the door for him. Once he was in, he pinned you to the door , leaned in closer and slowly tried slipping his hands into your jeans. You caught his arm immediately and he gave you a questioning look.

" If you want to get your hands all bloody , then go ahead " you smirked.

" I'm sorry ,un! " he blushed as he leaned in and kissed your forehead.

Tobi :

" Tobi wants to play! " he exclaimed as he jumped up and down while holding you.

" Ugh! Not now " you got out of his grip.

" Why not? " he gave you a pout.

" This is my time of the month " you said shyly.

" Time to do what? " he questioned while you facepalmed.

Hidan :

" HIDAN!!!" you screamed from inside the bathroom.

" What the heck happened? " he asked.

" Go get me a few tampons , I have only one left! " you exclaimed as you opened the door.

" What the- No! I mean, it's awkward " he said all flustered.

" You can buy condoms but not tampons? " you smirked as you folded your arms across your chest.

" Jashin-sama! I'm going " he got up and walked out of the house.

Pain :

" (Y/N) I have a mission for you. " he stated.

" THE HELL PAIN!! I DON'T WANT TO GO ON ANY MISSION! " you yelled slamming your hands on his desk.

" Oh , I see. You are pms-ing. " he smirked.

" YOUR MOM IS PMS-ING , ASSHOLE " you screamed as you threw a book at his face and walked out of his room.

" (Y/N) wait!!! " he stood up and took quick steps towards you.

' The world fears me, the whole wide world except this woman. ' he thought to himself.

Sasori :

" You okay? " he asked.

" No. Period cramps " you clenched at your T-shirt.

" Oh, would you like some soup? " he questioned.

Your eyes sparkled as Sasori being sweet, " Yes yes " you clapped and stood up.

" Great. Make some for me too. " he said slouching down onto the couch.

" No shit! " you retorted.

Naruto :

He returned home exhausted and found you curled up in bed.

" (Y/N) " he said as he sat down next to your laying form on the bed.

He placed a hand on your head and brushed all the hair off your face.

" I'm sorry Naru.. I-I can't go out with you today " you said , pain evident on your face.

" I got this , wait a second " he smiled and stood up to take his coat off. Once he was done , he placed a hand on your tummy and coated it with a green glowing globe . Your eyes widened , and after a second or two, he pulled his hand away and grinned at you.

" The pain...it's gone! Where did you learn that from? " you asked amused.

" I asked Sakura-chan to teach me , because I knew your time was nearing " he looked away blushing , and scratched the back of his neck.

You jumped onto him and hugged him as tight as you could.

Sasuke :

" Sasuke , can you get me a glass of water please? " you asked in the middle of the night.

" Go get it yourself " he stated.

" Yeah fine. I'm sorry for being ANNOYING " you said shifting to the other side of the bed.

His eyes widened at the word ' annoying ' , as that was the word he always used to describe Sakura.

He quickly got out of bed and ran towards the kitchen while you giggled to yourself.