You reject him

Scenario: What if he asked you out and you said 'no'.

Itachi:

YOU WOULDN'T REJECT HIM! Even if you did, he'd smile and poke your forehead like "It's okay, I hope you find someone nice" even though he knows you won't find anyone better than him lol. He'd be so okay with it and you're just like wtf dude I just rejected you, feel bad pls. He continues talking to you casually and if he's assigned on missions with you, he'd protect you and see to that you don't get hurt.

Deidara:

He'd be like "WHYYYY? I'M SO PRETTY THO?!?". He'd be hurt and would admit it. He won't talk for a few days, not to anybody. He just wants to be left alone for a while until he recovers, but once he does he's all back to normal. He'll continue being a good friend to you and remind you every once in a while that you made a mistake by rejecting someone as cool as him *flips hair*.

Hidan:

He'd curse a LOT! He'd just go all bitch mode and talk a lot of shit and walk away. But then after a while he'd come back and apologise like "I'm sorry I just lost my shit back then. I hope you get married to someone horrible". We all know he'd say shit like that. But then on the inside, you hurt his pride and he feels so sad becs he dreamt of cuddling with you and stuff but u said no :(
As a side note, he wouldn't let anyone else ask you out either lol.

Pain:

He'd be SOOOOO shocked. He's the leader and everyone's scared of him and he asks you out with tons of confidence like there's no way you'd say no to someone as powerful as him but- when you do, he's just so !!!!!
He wouldn't talk much becs he doesn't know what to say,but plays it all cool. "It's alright (Y/N), I respect your decision."

Tobi:

He'd cry all over your chest lmao. He'd hug you and weep so much and you feel bad becs he's sad asf, so you pat his head to soothe him down but then he goes from Tobi to Obito in 0.001 seconds. He hugs you tighter and is like "you sure you don't want me?" and you're just !!!! If you did reject him for the second time, he'd let you go and be sad about it for the rest of his life cuz Rin ditched him too (I'm sorry I had to).

Sasori:

The second you say no, he says it's okay. He doesn't want to loose his chill so he acts like he is not affected at all. But he'd be screwed up on the inside, more hurt than any of the others becs he lost everyone and there's nobody who loves him now and there's nobody he gives a shit about except you. So when the one person he actually fell for rejects him, he's so hurt and he can't show it so it is double the pain. Pls don't reject this cute boi.

Kisame:

"It's okay (Y/N), you're adorable so you'll find someone better than me" he smiles and pats your head and walks away. Goes to the sea and cries like never before. He'd think it's becs of his appearance and it's becs he doesn't look normal. He might act like he's proud of what he is, but deep down he hates being a shark human becs he can't do stuff that normal men do and he blames himself for every wrong thing that has ever happened to him.

Kakuzu:

He'd be angry. "Oh? I should've known better than asking you out". He'd be sarcastic and treat you like shit the second you reject him but later on he's all guilty and wants to apologise but we all know Kakuzu's ego is just so BIG! He'd make it upto you by lending you money even if you don't wanna have it, he'd go on missions instead of you and awkwardly volunteer to pair up with you and stuff. He'd be equally hurt but then this isn't the first time he got hurt so..

Naruto:

"You sure you don't wanna date me?"

"Think again (Y/N), I'm going to be the next hokage"

"Don't you want to be the hokage's wife?"

He's a cute fluff ball and yes he'd be super hurt, but Naruto never gives up. He'd try harder, he'd become stronger, cooler, nicer and look better the next time he pops the question. He'd get you to say yes one way or the other so there's no point in rejecting this kid.

Sasuke:

"Well fuck you" is what he says in his head but, "Oh cool" is what he'd say out loud. He'd be mad at you for god knows how long but ends up falling for you again and would try to get stronger, just like Naruto and pop the question again. Or maybe he'd wait for you to ask him out instead, so he can reject you, let you cry for a week and then come back and make out with you to show you that he actually loves u and that he was just taking revenge. He's an asshole but a nice one, who has been thru a lot of shit so pls love him.

--

I'M SICK RN SO MY GRAMMAR AND SPELLINGS ARE EXTREMELY MESSED UP. I HOPE U UNDERSTAND ♡
And that picture, I really wanted to put it up lol