You are insecure

[A/N] I just went through all the comments and realised that I haven't done so many scenarios that were requested months ago.

Req : Idk if this is dark, but What if they catch you self harming.

Req : Maybe a one shot when you are really insecure about yourself or something along those lines?

Req : They find you have stretch marks?

~~~

You grip the little weapon tighter and as a small tear escapes your eye, you give yourself another cut along your wrist. Physical pain seemed to be so much better than the mental torture.

Itachi :

Itachi entered the room to find you on the floor, your hair messed up and clothes rugged. Blood gushed out of your wrist as tears streamed down your face.

" (Y/N)! " and the next thing you knew, he was right beside you. One arm draped around your weak form and the other gripping your wounded arm tightly.

" What made you do this? " he growled, his voice shaky yet so soft.

" I'm not good enough, I- " you began stuttering and he quickly lifted you off the floor and placed you on your bed, wiping your tears off, rubbing soothing circles on your back.

He was extremely concerned and it was obvious that he was looking for the right words to say.

" You are perfect (Y/N)! I'll kill you myself if you do something stupid like this again " he grunted as he moved to treat your wound.

Deidara :

" Where are you dying, un? I've been looking for you since - oh my god! " Deidara rushed over to you.

You were curled up under the shower. Shaking and sobbing, trying to let all the pain out in the form of warm tears.

Deidara cursed as he turned off the shower and took his cloak off to wrap it around you. He helped you up, and once you were standing straight, he pulled you into a tight hug.

" How many times should I say this? If you ever feel uneasy, come to me. " he paused.

" I can't see you in pain (Y/N). I love you okay? No matter what! "

Hidan :

" What the actual fuck? Bitch what do you think you're doing? " he yelled as he pulled the knife out of your hand and threw it aside.

You looked at your own feet, trying to muster some courage. " I'm done with this world. I just- "

" Shush! " he hushed you as he pulled you into a hug." You are an idiot! Just tell me who makes you feel like this and I'll kill them " his voice, ten fold softer as he kissed the top of your head.

Pain :

" What are you so insecure about? " he questions authoritatively.

" You don't get it okay? I have stretch marks and there are pimples on my face even though I'm past my puberty! This sucks! " you growled as you tried your best not to cry.

He wasn't sure what to say. He debated with himself, whether to hug you or just let you go.

" Just let me leave " you muttered, once you realised that there was no point in talking to someone like him. Someone who wouldn't understand.

" (Y/N).. " he trailed off making you stop and listen.

" I might not understand this but you are beautiful to me. Extremely beautiful. Just tell me what I can do to make you feel better " he admitted. His feeble yet genuine attempts to make you feel better somehow made you smile.