They thought you were crying

Let's say you were slicing onions in the kitchen or something . When you walked out , tears streamed down your face and this is how they'd react.

Itachi:

" What happened ? " he shook your shoulders as he expected an answer.
His eyes were full of worry and anger.

You shook your head and wiped your tears away, and looked up at him so that you could answer.

" Who made you cry? Name him and he's dead."he hissed

But when you told him what happened , he gave you a relieved smile and poked your forehead.

Deidara :

" (Y/N) " he called.

You turned around to look at your boyfriend.

His eyes widened for a moment and the next second , he was right in front of you,
" Why are you crying hn? " he questioned.

" You cheated on me " you joked , trying to take advantage of the situation.

" What the hell? I would never do it un. I really love you " he blurted out.

You giggled " just kidding Dei...I love you too " and he immediately relaxed.

Kisame :

" Is everything okay (Y/N) ?" He asked.

You were too busy wiping your tears, you failed to hear him talk.

He asked again " Who told you what that made you cry ?".

You looked up to see your boyfriend with Samehada in one hand and his other hand on top of your head.

Your eyes widened and you shook your hands in front of your face " No no no...I'm not crying. "

Hidan :

" Yo bitch! " he yelled.

You turned around and gave your man a slight smile , while you still had tears all over your cheeks.

" Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! What in the world happened babe? " he asked as he quickly made his way upto you and grabbed your face with his hands.

" No shit. " You laughed and told him why you had tears in your eyes.

He took his hands off your face and muttered " bitch you scared me " under his breath.

Tobi :

" (Y/N) chan... is crying? Oh, yes she is. Why? Who made her cry? " he threw a bunch of questions as he stood before you.

" Ugh! Onions made me cry Tobi " you said.

He gave you a slight nod and spoke " they shall die then " , and you giggled in response.

Sasori :

He looked at you and a frown soon showed up on his face.

" What's wrong? " he asked.

" Nothing" you said as you shook your head.

" Please (Y/N) . Tell me who the reason behind your tears is" he questioned seriously.

You looked at him right into his eyes for a while and you soon started giggling. He gave you a confused look , but smiled a little when you told him what really happened.

Pain :

" Argh! " you growled as you wiped tears off your cheeks.

The next moment , somebody pinned you to the adjacent wall, " What happened (Y/N) ?" asked your boyfriend.

" Pain-sama , I..." You couldn't help but use honorifics when he looked this serious.

" Tch. Name him and he's dead " he spoke.

" Mr.Onion. " You shrugged.

Kakuzu :

" Someone's crying. " spoke a voice from behind you.

You kept rubbing your eyes as you walked towards him.

" Are you okay ? " he asked when he looked into your eyes which were beet red, because of the excessive rubbing you were doing. You nodded from left to right , signifying a 'no'.

He had a worried expression on his face, and you knew he expected an answer from you.

" Hahahaha... Just kidding " you laughed while he rolled his eyes and walked away.

You ran behind him yelling " What would you do if I was really crying? " , but he kept walking.