You farted

Itachi:

" Oops sorry " you covered your face when the embarrassing sound left your ass. You and Itachi were alone in his room and the fart was loud enough to be heard.

" It's alright " laughed Itachi as he shook his head.

You couldn't help but avoid looking in his eyes for the rest of the day.

Deidara:

" Burr! "

" (Y/N)? Was that you? " asked Deidara.

" Me what? What're you talking about? " you tried your best to cover it up.

" The sound...ugh it's nothing, un. " he shrugged and resumed with his work, while you thanked the Lords and cursed your butt.

Hidan :

" What the fuck is that smell? " asked Hidan as he waved his hand in front of his nose.

" How will I know? Duh! " you shrugged, not looking at him at all.

" Did you fart? " asked Hidan as he rose his eyebrows.

" How can you ask that to a girl? Oh god! " you facepalmed, successfully avoiding the question.

" It's okay, mine smells worse " he laughed.

Pain :

" Psssff! " and you shut your eyes tight out of extreme embarrassment. You hoped he didn't hear it. It wasn't that loud but it sure left a foul smell.

Pain passed by as if nothing happened and you sighed a sigh of relief.

" You should drink more water (Y/N)"

Sasori :

" Burr! - Ahem! Ahem! " you coughed and tried to camouflage your fart noise. It was loud, but you coughed out louder.

You looked up at Sasori who was sitting across from you and he looked back.

You wiggled your eye brows at him, completely confident that he hadn't heard it one bit.

" I know what you did..." he smirked.

" Oh no you don't! " you laughed.

" Next time, you don't have to cover it up. " he said holding back a smile while you covered your face.

Kisame :

" I'll be back.." you said and dashed out of the room, and just before you could be out of it completely a fart left your ass. There was no noise, just a faint smell.

You knew Kisame had a sharp and sensitive nose and you didn't wanna risk it. He would obviously smell it, that's the reason you decided to leave the room before the fart showed itself.

You looked at Kisame who rubbed the tip of his nose and carried on with his work.

" Sorry..." you muttered.

" It's nothing.." he laughed " I've smelt worse ones in my life ".

Kakuzu :

" Buff" you looked at your boyfriend expecting a response.

Since his mouth was hidden most of the time, you couldn't make out much from his face. You waited for a response , but got none.

Just when you thought he didn't notice, he stood up and walked out of the room. But, stopped on his way only to ruffle your hair a little and mutter " It's okay.. ".

Tobi :

A loud noise left your behind, and Tobi who was intently watching the TV a minute ago, turned to look at you. " Was that you? " he asked.

What could you even say? " Urm..yeah! " you mumbled, almost embarrassed.

" That was kawaii~~ (Y/N)-chan! " said Tobi with a grin and went back to watching the television.

Naruto :

You were running up the stairs and Naruto was chasing you. Once you both made it to the top , he pulled you towards him by wrapping his hands around your waist.

You were slammed against his chest, while both of you breathed heavily. Right when he leaned down to kiss you, the irritating sound left your butt.

" Burr! "

Your head hit his chest and you couldn't stop laughing. Naruto kissed the top of your head and said " It's fine.. "

" I'm not even embarrassed about it bae~ " you continued laughing while he just held you in his arms with a grin plastered on his face.

Sasuke :

It was a family dinner, with Sasuke's parents . Right in the middle of the event, when everyone and everything went quiet, your ass decided to speak.

You quickly grabbed a glass of water and took a sip. It was loud enough for everyone to hear and since this was your first time meeting his parents, you were sure you messed up.

" Ugh sorry..." muttered Sasuke as he shifted a little in his seat pretending that it was him who farted and not you.

You looked at him with thankful eyes while he just smirked at you.

____________

[A/N]

You guys are probably used to my late af updates by now.. Gomene! Exam time.

Love you all tho

♡♡ AA ♡♡