They want to cuddle

[A/N] The demand for this scenario was just too great.. so I decided I'd do this before sleeping. I have college tomorrow and I'm here writing fluffy fluff stuff!
I didn't want to go with the same idea for all of them, so I had to think up different ways of cuddling. It sure took time to write ;-; . You guys better like this, un.
Okay you didn't come here to read my crappy Author's notes, so..

Itachi :

He woke up before you did, but kept staring at your sleeping form. Soon, when you slipped out of your sleep , your eyes opened and you found yourself facing him and his black orbs met yours.

" Good morning " you smiled.

" Morning princess! " he reciprocated.

You smiled and turned to the other side of the bed, to get out of it, freshen up and finally start off the day.

But before your legs could swing off the bed, he grabbed your waist and pulled you back onto the bed, causing your back to collide with his bare chest.

" Itachi what are yo- "

" Can we stay like this for a while? " he asked, pressing his lips on your neck while his strong arms kept you close to him. You couldn't help but give in.

Deidara :

Deidara was that kind of a person who always had something or the other to do. But today, he was bored to such an extent that he sat in the middle of Akatsuki living room doing something really childish.

You returned from your mission and spotted him, sitting on the carpet, playing with his own clay, molding it into different forms. His position was rather too cute for you to not smile. He looked up at you and his eyes glistened.

You narrowed your eyes at him questioningly and before you knew, he yanked you forward making you land on your butt and you ended up sitting between his legs.

He wrapped his arms around you from behind, while his legs closed up , trapping you in his cage.

" I missed you,un! " he said and hugged you tighter. It was already too warm. Your clothing as well as Deidara's hotness made it worse.

" Can I take off my cloak? " you asked as you tried to get out of his grip atleast for a second.

" No "

Hidan :

" Another mission ! " you sighed as you walked out of Pain's office.

Hidan stood waiting for you just outside the door and he watched you stomp out and trample through the hallway.

He sighed as he followed you quietly into your room. He locked the door and you turned around to face him. He looked too calm which was very rare considering his usual crazy-Jashinist persona.

" What do you want? " you asked, as you were already stressed enough from all your back to back missions.

He didn't speak a word as he took off his cloak and fell on his back onto your bed. You shook your head as you saw him motioning you to join him.

" I don't want to have sex now Hidan!" you growled.

He sighed before pulling you so harshly, making you fall face first onto his chest as he snaked his arms around your waist.

" I told you I don- "

He cut you short by saying " Shut the fuck up! I just want to hug you and cuddle for a while. " he said loosening his death grip around you.