They read their yaoi fanfics

Requested by : Sasukegucciha

Itachi :

" Kisaita " Itachi read out loud.

You giggled and motioned him to continue reading.

" Kisame bit down on Itachi's ..." he sighed and locked your phone before throwing it aside.

You bit your lip and waited for him to say something.

" Don't read yaoi (Y/N). I'd rather do it all with you , than with Kisame " he spoke with a straight face.

Deidara :

" Deidara moved his hand inside Sasori's pants and the tongue on his palm gave his length a long lic-" he looked a you with a disgusted look on his face.

" I'm sorry " you laughed.

" Why? " he tossed the phone aside and you shrugged.

" I hate this (Y/N) "

Hidan :

" Read it " you passed your laptop to him.

" You read it out loud instead " he said and passed it back to you.

You sighed before starting with a smirk on your face " Hidan gently stroked and - "

" Stop , I know where this is going " he yelled.

" ... and palmed Kakuzu's bulge "

" Stop it (Y/N)!! " he screamed as he covered his ears with both hands while you laughed your ass off.

Tobi :

" This is hilarious~ " Tobi laughed out loud as he read Tobi x Deidara yaoi fic.

" Show me another! " he yelled and you raised a brow before giving him a Tobi x Itachi to read.

" Ita-kun? No way! " he said and covered his face.

" So you're fine with Deidara?" you asked.

" He's better than anybody else. I mean- "

" I'm telling dei !" you ran off.

" (Y/N) chan , NO!" he screamed.

Pain :

He intently sat in front if your laptop and read what was written. He sighed before closing it.

" So? " you held back a smile.

" I have a mission for you (Y/N) " he said.

" What's it? "

" Find out the real identity of this author , and let me know " he spoke.

" NO WAY! YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HER AREN'T YOU? "

Naruto :

" I understand being paired up with Sasuke , but why Sai and Kiba, are you kidding me? " he gave your laptop an annoyed look.

" They think it's cute Naru" you giggled.

" It's lame! " he turned away and folded his arms across his chest with a pout on his face.

" Kawaii " you exclaimed and gave him a tight hug.

Sasuke :

" WHAT THE HELL? " he looked up at you.

"You like it? " you asked.

" No. Of course not. Why Naruto? " he asked.

" You like him don't you. He was your first kiss afterall. " you smirked trying your best to tease him.

" We are more like brothers (Y/N) , and also you need to be punished for doing this to me. " he waved the phone in front of your face and walked towards his room.

-------

[A/N]

GGUUUYYYYSSS!

Sometimes I make them go OOC but bear with it, Lol.

READ VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW ♡