They get a little possessive

You met your younger brother after a very long time , you gave him a tight hug and stood talking to him.
They end up misunderstanding the whole situation and get possessive.
This is how they'd react.

Itachi :

(Y/N)! , you heard the voice of your Uchiha, coming from behind you.

You turn around to face him while Itachi keeps a straight face.

" Th-at th-at is Ita- " stuttered your brother.

" Yes " you spoke with a smile.

" This is my-" you were trying to introduce your brother to your boyfriend, but Itachi cut you short.

" I know " he said as he looked into your eyes.

( Of course he'd know it all. He is Itachi afterall.)

Deidara:

You pulled away from the hug your brother gave you.

" I missed you a lo- Aaaaaaa!!! " screamed he.

You looked around to find a white rope made of clay wrap around his body.

" Oh shit , dei! No" you turned and screamed at deidara , who stood a little distance away from you with his hand signs ready.

" Move away (Y/N).. he's gonna explode now.. hn. " said your boyfriend.

You moved closer to your brother and yelled " He's my brother dei. Get these things off of him, now!! "

Kisame:

He saw you giggling while you spoke to your brother. He walked towards you and asked you take a step back, and you did as you were told.

Kisame held the collar of your brother's shirt and lifted him off the ground.

" Shit , ki-chan he is my brother. Put him down! "

He gave a confused look and dropped that poor guy down.

Hidan :

" Who the fuck are you ? " he asked as he pushed your brother away from you.

" Nee San! Who is he? " asked your brother as he fell to the floor.

" Who are you calling Nee San , you asshole? " asked Hidan as he approached your brother.

" Me! I'm his sister , you dick head " you growl at your boyfriend, and he muttered an 'oh' to himself , and walked away uttering profanities for no reason under his breath.

Sasori :

" Who are you? What business do you have with my girl? " questioned a steady voice from behind you.

Your brother shivered a little , but before he could respond, you noticed Sasori move his fingers a little.

Oh no! Not the puppets. You quickly grabbed both your boyfriend's hands and drew his attention. He tried to pull his hands away.

" He's my brother " you said almost immediately and Sasori's fingers stopped moving.

He slowly slipped his hands out of yours and offered it for your brother to take.

" Nice to meet you " he said with a blank face.

Tobi :

" (Y/N) chan!! Who is this? " Tobi asked, causing you to pull away from the hug you were giving your brother.

Before you could answer , Tobi leaned in and hugged your brother for a few seconds.

He whispered " Touch her again and I'll kill you" in a very serious and steady voice. He stepped back with a smile and looked at you.

" Meet my brother (brother's name) " you said with a smile.

Tobi nodded and looked at your brother while the latter shivered in fear and you had no idea why.

Pain :

" Ahem ahem " you heard someone cough and clear their throat from behind you.

You looked back to find your man , Pain standing with his arms crossed over his chest.

" What's happening ?" he asked and anger was evident in his face.

Even though you did nothing wrong , nervousness took over your body. You tried to speak but couldn't. It wasn't just you, your brother stood beside you with a blank expression on his face too.

He stepped closer to you and your heart beat increased. Your mind went blank ,until you heard someone scream ,

" Pain sama! Tobi knows that man" spoke Tobi from a distance and pointed towards your brother.

" He is (Y/N) chan's brother! " he yelled which brought a quick transition in your boyfriend's expression.

Kakuzu :

" (Y/N) " spoke Kakuzu.

" You're (Y/N) nee chan's boyfriend aren't you? We were just talking about you." spoke your brother as he offered a handshake to your man.

Kakuzu didn't return the handshake, instead he gave you a serious look . You pouted a little and pointed towards your brother and spoke " My bro!".