Chapter 35 (part 1)

Day 294

Today is the secret Santa gift giving day. Today is also the final rehearsal for the assembly.

Today is going to be a shitty day. I wouldn't even try to be optimistic because it would make me feel worst by the end. I'll rather taste the bitter truth than be confronted with lies.

Eddy, as he said, isn't present today, I got him his gift, which happens to be a sketch book and a novel, Will Grayson Will Grayson by John Green.

I know it's not much for a Christmas gift but I really didn't know what to get him. He likes to sketch so sketch book seemed like a safe option and he reads a lot and John Green book sounds nice!

I also got Max something, out of sheer need of peace. It is a box of his favorite chocolate ferero rocher. It is an offering to the devil in exchange of friendship because I don't want anything more than that. I want to live without Rachel throwing daggers and Max letting me have my much wanted peace.

We have kept our gifts beneath the plastic christmas tree. One by one we get to see what we got and guess who is your secret Santa.

"Jason" Mrs Smith calls out.

"Shoes!!" He fist pumps the air. Thanks Mira.

"Emmy"

"A bracelet. Rose this is really beautiful. Thank you." I say sincerely.

Simple, hand made yet it made me smile that she put in efforts.

There was now only Max left. There is only one big bag left. It doesn't take Newton to figure out who is it from.

Well i must say Rachel does make a lot of efforts for *cough* someone who isn't *cough*desperate *cough* for attention *cough*.

She looks at me as Max goes to take it and smirks.

Oh how I would like to smack her face down the table after keeping thumbnails on it.

Yup that would work.

She raises her eyebrows as if to challenge me.

I smirk back.

She is jelous and highly insecure.

Ultimately, I win.

But all my boldness faded away when she decides to rub it in the face.

She got him loads of stuff. Hand bands being some of them. I was quite alright till she decided she would tie them.

He sits next to me.

Well I am in no mood to see her fall down on her knees.

She wants moments with him? Then she gets moments with him.

So i walk out the class and wait for them to finish.

Jelous?

My subconscious mocks.

Oh hell no!

Sure you aren't.

Why am I arguing with myself?

Ugh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel is rubbing that Max belongs to her on my face.

And do I care?

No

Then what's bothering me?

That she is being an insensitive bitch.

She wants Max? Great! She could tie him up and keep him for all I care!