Chapter 25

Day 209

I have always liked science and the experiments to some extent.

(Not)

No matter how stupid ore useless they are, they teach us some really important things.

We should have an Aim and a theory behind our practicles. Then we should have the materials required and should know the procedure. There should be an allowance to make errors and there should be precautions.

Same is with life. We should have aim to look up to, theory to know why so, proceedure so that we don't go wrong, then precautions so that we don't make mistakes and errors so that we learn.

It sounds quite simple right?

Just that it isn't.

Like science, it's complicated.

My aim to become happy in life has a long theory. But it never remains.

I am a logical person and try to put logical reason behind every situation. A theory.

And my recent theory suggests that I might have a tiny crush on Williams which sounds absolutely absurd.

But it can be true.

I wouldn't say no to the fact that I am attracted to him.

Which had lead to current practical. I am going to see if my way is clear.

If I am actually free to make a move.

The only person I think that could have a thing for Williams (except me) could be..... Rachel.

I know that that literally makes no sense but it does to me.

So to test my theory, I have a plan.

Let the game begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't do this question!" I slam my pen down on the copy.

People all around me give weird looks. Emma rolls her eyes and I hear people mutter things like 'drama queen'

It would have bothered me sometime ago. But now I think it would just rather be weird and misunderstood than mediocre and accepted.

People are anyways in general, stressful. No offense.

And Math is the most insensitive subject.

I could pull my hair from the amount of frustration.

"You didn't get it?" Max asks.

"Are you kidding me, I feel like a kid being taught about Animal Kingdom!"

"That makes no sense...."

"Exactly."

He looks at me for some time.

"I'll teach you." He says with a slight smile.

For a moment I feel taken aback. Not because of his invitation of teaching me but because, he understood math.

The amount of awe in me rises to the level of Mount Everest.

"That would be great." I say without weighing the pros and cons.

My impulse is deadly.

"Come over here then."

Gladly weirdo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Katie." I call her out.

"Hmm?"

"I have something to tell you." I mutter.

"I know you have a lesbian crush on me."

What the.....

"How in the word did that came to your mind?"

"Your company does that to my brain."

I grin.

"Well that's not why I wanted to say."

"So you are pregnant?"

I stand there for some seconds.

"Oh come on I am not that fat!"

"Oh so it isn't a baby. Damn it I wanted to be the Godmother." She says and smirks.

I have spoiled Katie.

She used to be such an angel.

I spoiled her.

"That was really good one I must say. But I wanted to tell you that I might just have a crush on a guy."

"The guy from your old school? The guy you wouldn't talk about?"

Damn her memory power is amazing.

"No from this school."

"Who? I don't remember seeing a hot guy." She says.

I gape at her

"God, what have I done to you?"

"Changed me for good." She says smiling.

"You complete me though." I say.

"Sudden change in topic with such a cheesy line. Damn you do have a crush. So who is that lucky guy?" She says.

"Don't kill me, but I might, just maybe, little bit, have a crush on Max Williams." I whisper the last part low so that no one hears it.

"WHAT?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After explaining Katie, which took a lot of time, she told me to see if he is 'available' for it.

Which is exactly what I thought and is exactly what am I going to do now.

Max and me do make conversations and that is a kind of good sign.

But at the same time I am so conflicted because of my brain telling me to stay away and heart telling me to give a try.

"Come on students hurry up. Make a line and go to the library."

Like usual, I take my writing pad, a pen and a register and standing in the line just behind Rachel.

Like always the line doesn't stay and gets divided into groups. Anyways there is no teacher to mind it so who cares right?

And I see this as an opportunity to ask Rachel.

"Hi Rachel." I say.

"Hi Emmy." She replies giving me a smile.

"Okay I know this sounds weird but, is there something between you and Max?" I ask being blunt.

Straight to the topic is anyways easier.

"No, why would you say so?" She asks.

"No reason. But seriously, do you not like him?" I ask yet again to confirm.

"No, we are just good friends. I do like him as a friend."

"Oh okay."

"Move faster Rachel." Her best friend Emma calls out.

She hates me but I don't give a sh*t.

"I'll catch you up later, bye." Rachel says as she runs to Emma.

But she did tell me one thing.

I can make a move on Williams if I want to do so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Opps?

Any comments?

And this isn't what I told you to wait for. The real drama is pending.

And I reached 636 in teen friction. Don't know how but, THANK YOU PEOPLE I LOVE YOU ALL.

PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING.

love till the next update (probably next week on Sunday)