Chapter 14 (Part 2)

DAY 152(part 2)

Warmth ignited in my heart. It spread like a fire through me.

The voices were fading away, my vision became more clear, I could now see where I am.

The haze in my mind started to vanish and dizziness took over, I could feel a migraine coming my way.

"Are you okay? Are you alright?" My class teacher asks me.

Then I realize that I am still hugging her. I pull back and nod.

"What happened? Who did this to you?"

And I realize that, even if I didn't wanted to, I have landed myself and quite a lot of people into trouble.

"No one. It was nothing." I shake my head.

"Emmy, you have been crying since past two periods, it can't be nothing." she points out.

And I realize that even if I didn't wanted to, I have a already created some drama.

"Come out, I'll call Shelly Ma'am and we will have a talk."

Shelley maam is our counsellor.

I walk out with my head low. I feel guilty and disgusted with myself for not having enough self control to hold this in.

I felt weak, defeated and worn out. I know Shabana maam (our class) would not let this go.

~~~

"So, what happened Emmy?" Shelley maam asks.

I am in the counsellor room, again. Apple green walls with happy quotes and wishes around the room. Pictures of Micky mouse and Donald duck. It could confront me, it could..... if Shabana maam wasn't here.

To say I am scared would be an understatement.

I am terrified.

I don't know what to tell them. I couldn't tell them what triggered this. I can't because..... I just can't. My mom dad don't know a thing about this and I can't risk them knowing.

Why?

Because I know they would get traumatized and would ground me, permanently.

My mom would probably cry for days. She would blame herself and start hurting herself and me.

My dad would start being overprotective.

I like my independence. So I wouldn't risk it.

"You can tell us Emmy." Shelley Ma'am says breaking my train of thoughts.

There is no point in denying. It is quite evident that something happened.

So I tell her what caused this. I tell her what 'action' of Ace made me uncomfortable. I tell her how everyone laughed and encouraged him to do so more.

And I tell them how he gave Max a high five and Max moved my chair.

"What Ace did isn't appropriate and action would be taken against it." Is what I get as an answer.

Good.

I want him to be punished. Not harshly but a small punishment. Something like removing extra paint or extra homework.

"Go back to class. We will see what we have to do."

I nod and leave. Even though I don't want to go back to class yet.

~~~

"Thanks for waiting up Katie. I seriously don't want to go back."

"It's the last period anyways. I can bunk that too. But WHAT happened?"

"That Ace thing..."

"Oh shut the hell up, you can't cry for that thing!"

"You know the thing....??"

"Yup. Almost everyone does."

I groan.

"Ok what rumor is there now?"

She sighs.

"That you are a drama queen and a fake."

Tears swell in my eyes again. But I refuse to break down. This is the time to fight, not cry.

"I have my reasons."

"I know that Emmy. I want you to know I am here with you."

I keep quite for a while.

"I was involved in some cyber crime. A case of sexual comments and very uncomfortable list of things."

She opens her mouth to say something but I put a hand up to show her I want to say this. I want at least someone to know.

"I was in 7th standard. I had no clue what sex meant. I have always been innocent. I was new on Facebook. Having a long list of friends was considered 'cool'. So I accepted any requests I got without actually ever checking the profile."

"I started getting messages from one person. He would talk about how he would have......... sex with me and it would be quite....descriptive."

"For a person who didn't even know what it is, it was a big slap on face to show reality. Me being naive politely told him to stop."

"He didn't obviously. He quite as well figured out that I was naive. He used to send me links and pictures I would rather not recall. His words became more......Sexual, actions and language became all wrong."

"He started blackmailing me. He said that I should send him my nudes or he would edit pictures of mine and post them on facebook."

"I got scared. I wanted to die. I attempted once too. I started getting nightmares. I hated being a girl, I hated my body, every little part of me started hating me simply because of those words."

"Words are very powerful Katie, they could create you but they can destroy you. They did that to me."

"Along with that I had other problems too. Like bullying. That led to problems, I never self harmed. Well not properly. I just sometimes used to scrub myself till I bled. I would have a blade but I never used it. The scrubbing was mostly so that I could just clean myself enough that I go back on being pure. I hated my body anyways. I thought scrubbing might make it better. I felt uncomfortable in my own skin."

"Then he came along. And with that everything changed. Penny helped. The innocent, naive me changed into what I am now..... But well that's another story. In simple words, I changed."

"Why didn't you tell anyone?"

"I couldn't. What would I say? That someone wants to fuck me? Plus I was naive. I didn't know what was happening. Until him. That's another story too."

"But today's events kind of got back memories. It got back my panic attack."

I take in a big breath.

"I am sorry Katie. I couldn't help it. Everyone was laughing. I felt quite humiliated. And what Ace did made me EXTREMELY uncomfortable."

She says nothing. She just hugs me.

"Emmy, you are one of the strongest girls. You are beautiful. Your body is beautiful. I get it. I know what you are saying. I am surprised you are not depressed yet."

"I was. That is another story too.",I smile.

She face palms. "Anything else?"

"No. Thank you." I whisper.

"Go home. We'll see what happens tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Remember I said 100 to -1 to 100 real fast?
Well there it is.
How many people saw this coming genuinely?
Ya ya I know this is extremely long and boring.
And please DO NOT say anything against my characters because I will burn you alive. They all are mine. Yes say what is wrong and what is right but please Don't judge Them.
SPOILER ALLERT (DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU)

Next chapter is... interesting. You'll see a face of Max you haven't before.

Oops?

Vote/Comment