Chapter 32

Day 288

Chritmas is supposed to be a happy festival. It is supposed to fill you with joy and happiness.

But with my luck, jingle bells also sounds like a funeral speach or the sad song playing at the end of a very tragic movie ending.

I think I have been plotted. Or simply God hates me.

I got Eddy. I am his secret Santa. All my hopes and dreams about happy endings just sank down the drain.

I have no clue what will I get him.

"Okay Emmy so you have to act like a mother who is stressed that his son doesn't go out and do anything. He is always stuck into his book. I want you to over react, create drama and cry and crip and whine about the fact that he doesn't have a life." Megan says pulling me out of my self pity.

We are enacting a parent teacher meeting with different types of parents.

I am acting like Eddy's mother in assembly who is a nerd and I am the 'OMG YOU DON'T LIVE' kind of mother which I secretly think do not exist.

The assembly script is funny and the enactment has made it funnier.

" PJ and Serieus as the Indian parents who tend to get really angry on their children,

Emma and Rachel as the overly religious people who bring God in everything,

Sam and Ramona as the nerd (who cries for getting little less marks) and her equally nerdy mother (who hands her tissues.),

Ray and Ace as the Badass parent with a badass student,

Mira and Sheena as the good and the bad girls

And lastly Emmy and Eddy being the worried mom and the nerdy child.

Max is the narrator. Adam and Rose are the teachers. Any problems till now? Any confusion with roles?"

A chorus of 'No' is heard and Megan smiles in Satisfaction.

"Be here at sharp 8:30 and learn your scripts. We will add a dance in the end." She says.

More dance. Amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I told Penny about Max and how he confuses me." I tell Katie.

"And what did she say?" She asks.

"Well, she doesn't blame him. He has all the rights in the world to be confused about how he feels because till now I wasn't sure if I really liked him or not. He's probably confused and I think it's okay." I say.

"I agree. He is just so.... confusing. He obviously hides but when he shows he leaves us wondering if it was genuine, real, friendly or does he have a motive? Is he faking? What is he even doing with your guitar?"

Huh?

"What?" I ask confused on the last statement.

"Look." She points inside a class.

There he sits in all his glory with my new guitar in his hands.

New.

My old guitar broke its neck. Literally.

I remember what happened.

I went to meet Samuel, he wanted to hear me play. So stupidly, I had agreed on getting my guitar downstairs in the colony because of my tiny little potential crush on him. All was fine till he started to annoy me. I, with my guitar in my hands, was about to run behind him when I tripped. I blame my two left feet, his extremely good looks and my potential crush for distracting me.

Oh and hormones too.

I could have broken my neck if I didn't have the guitar with me. I fell, it broke its neck and I sprained my left foot.

After that I couldn't walk for a week or something.

Although I could have cried, I didn't.

All he did was laugh when I fell. Then helped me up and continued to laugh.

This was like 3 months ago but then my dad got me a new guitar which I would rather like to keep safely.

I am not really that attached to it right now. Not as much as I was to my old one. But it's new.

I'll rather keep it away from Samuel and away from Max.

"Max who gave you the permission to touch my guitar." I ask entering the class.

He grins cheekily.

"Get used to it." He says.

I huff. "You should ask before taking things you know?"

He doesn't say anything for a while.

"Nice guitar." He says strumming it.

A small smile appears on my face remembering the first time he took my guitar.

"Take care of my baby." I say giving him a pointed look.

"Always."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

I update so slow. But 11th is killing me. I have a test tomorrow and day after tomorrow and I am so not prepared. I'll update as soon as I get time. Probably after September because my exams will end. But I'll try to update in between.

VOTE/COMMENT.

Love
Till next time