Chapter 28

Day 266

It's surprising how times fly.

I admit that the festive holidays were there for fifteen days but its already nineteen November.

Like just three days ago it was my birthday. I still can't believe that I am sixteen.

It was a good day. Even though my cake got spoiled and I landed in trouble without actually doing anything, it wasn't as devastating as the first few months in this school.

God, it will perhaps always get me nightmares.

Mira and I have been acquainted a little more.

Bob has a crush on a junior, who is my friend. She is from Russia and it's not just Bob who's crushing on her, A senior is too.

Sid on the hand has a crush on a girl who I would rather tell him to stay away from, Karena.

She is one of Gabriella's minions. She is not someone who I could like, ever. I honestly also think she is fake and can't keep her opinions.

Not to judge but she just says yes to whatever Gabrielle says and it's funny because she doesn't have any opinions.

As per Eddy, he kind of touched me. It wasn't intentional or a bad touch. It was a almost confronting one except that it made me really uncomfortable.

And I kind of did tell him not to but he still continued. He also really sometimes come into my personal space which I do not like.

It gives me creeps honestly.

So when our class teacher was changing seats, I secretly requested her to make me sit away from him.

So now Eddy sits right in front and Ray sits with me. Max to the right and Ramona in front.

I really don't mind sitting with Ray honestly.

Katie on the other hand also has a tiny crush she wouldn't dare to talk about on one of the jocks. I really can't seem to remember his name so I call him Mango.

Why? Because his face shape is like of a mango.

That makes no sense but it does to me anyways.

Anyways I got a lot of chocolates on my birthday which didn't even survive for three hours because that's how much I like them.

Penny, my long lost best friend who went to US is FINALLY back. God knows how much I really missed her.

I always miss her. So much that there have been times when Max annoys me and I shout,  "Penny freaking help me! Where are you when I need you the most?"

Now he thinks that either I talk to a ghost or I am crazy.

He really does annoy me but then I wouldn't have him in any other way.

Our sarcastic fights are entertaining. Ask Ramona about it.

There have also been times where I have called Katie 'Penny' which also made me realize how attached am I to Katie because Penny is my first best friend and we have been friends for eleven years.

If I call her Penny that means I am equally attached to her. Which is quite scary but at the same time, I am glad.

Penny will kill me though.

Not being stupid, I have started studying. So I can come to the night camp which  happens to be tomorrow.

Everyone is excited.

Also, they have Harry Potter theme. So the invitation to night camp was a Hogwarts letter.

My life is complete seriously. My dream has come true. Finally I got a letter from Hogwarts.

I wonder if I would be a Gryffindor. I think I would be in Ravenclaw.

I just do not want to be in Slytherin.

Though I do not like people, I will try to be civil with them tomorrow.

We will have games, dance, movie, food and a camp fire and something done by teachers for entertainment.Then we will go to our classes for the night where we can sleep or stay up, it's our choice. We will be back in morning by eight.

The girls will sleep on the top floor while boys on the floor beneath.

Yes we will sleep separately and wouldn't be allowed to meet late night after we are sent to classes. There will be teachers.

But I don't think that's going to stop lovers.

Not that I have any but still.

Max anyways said he is not coming.

And I am going because I have decided to enjoy while I can. Me and Katie will have fun.

And as much it scares me, I'll do it because that's a step towards fearless

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

This is a general chapter to whatsoever has happened till now, who are the people who are important and an introduction to upcoming drama i:e the night camp.

Grab your popcorns ladies and gentlemen. Because the most awaited chapter is coming.

I'll try to update whenever I get time.