Chapter 22

(A/N : this is a filler. You can skip if you want to but this had to take place too. I' ve kept it short and on the point but I promise I'll update soon.)

Day 200

Our first term have finally gotten over and it couldn't have gotten any more hecktic.

I remember mixing up studies. I also remember when I accidentally came prepared for Hindi on the Social Science test.

I honestly don't expect good grades in SST. Where history and civics went well I have definitely written random things in economics and geography.

Math went okayish I think I'll score. While science has gotten me low on expectations.

I just hope it goes well...

~~~

There is a saying which says you never get what you expect.

For instance I got an A in science and a B in Hindi while Sst also came with a big fat A on top.

But the biggest shock was given to me like right now. I got a D in math.

A freaking D.

And to say I am on the verge of crying rivers would not even come near to what I really want to do.

But I have always been a strong girl and I wouldn't let this get me.

I think being called a nerd because of answering is way much better than getting a D for not paying attention so that I don't answer.

I did weep and felt really bad about myself but then Katie made me realize that this shouldn't make me lose hope.

I am capable of doing much better and if I have the determination, I will do it.

A ship doesn't sink until the water seeps in, you don't get depressed until you let people get you.

So from now onwards it's going to be simple, I won't let them.

This is a war now and they should know they messed with the wrong girl.

No more waste of tears.