Chapter 23

Day 205

Somethimes letting go is easier than keeping what secretly kills you but you are extremely attached.

I could have let go of the surprise of getting a 'D' but it bothers me so much that I can't.

Which has led to me shutting people out.

Well that doesn't matter anymore. What matters now is that Shelley Ma'am changed our seats.

And yet again while Ramona is in front of me and I am sitting with Eddy, Max is sitting right next to me in the next row. We are literally parallel to each other.

Which makes it extremely difficult to shut people out. I need time to cope up with the loss and get in terms with the facts. Max, undeniably is quite hot and is a major distraction because of his notorious ways.

Thought I wouldn't ever admit the hot part.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" I want you all to make a chart on any good and talk about it. You will have to do this in a group or in pairs. You have 45 minutes, chose a partner and get started. We will hear you in the next period."

A new English Assignment task for term two.

It doesn't get any better, does it? I have literally lost all my motivation to continue and now we have to make a chart.

I partnered up with Eddy. We decided to topic to be world peace. I am a professional on this topic. So naturally I did all the work.

When Emma's group did a pretty amazing job. I can't say why wouldn't they because they had all 5 members working.

It is sometimes so demotivating to see that no one wants you in their group. But I don't blame them.

"Emmy and Eddy, if you are ready, please present."

"Eddy, you hold the chart and let me speak." I told Eddy before walking in front of the class.

"Okay let's just say that our chart isn't going to be as cool and colorful like others. We have chosen a normal topic and made a simple chart."

"I think it is kind of obvious looking at the big peace sign drawn in the shape of Earth that the chart is on word peace."

"Now I wouldn't give you a lecture on peace, I think we are old enough to understand that concept. So instead I am going to narrate a story my mom used to tell me. Once there was a place where lived a wise old man. He used to sit by the gate which used to open up to the place. Yes, he was a watchman. There once came a woman asking how good the place was for living complaining about how bad the people were where she lived currently. The old man told her that the people were same here so she went away. Another women came there and asked him the same question but this time she told him how good were people where she lived. He gave her the same answer, "it is the same here." His grandson who was standing nearby was confused. Why would he give the same answer to two different situations? So he asked his grandfather."

"The wise old man smiled. He told him that his answer wouldn't have mattered. Why so? Because of someone wants to see good in things, they will see good in the worst and if anyone wants to see bad then nothing will change their opinion."

"I think that is what all of this is about. It is about accepting one another the way we are, it's about finding light in the darkest of times"

"It is about giving one chance to change. It is about Loving so much that wars end. I am going to end it on this note. But just like Jimmy Hendrix once said ,"when the power of love will overcome the love of power, the world would know peace."

Slow clapping started to fill my ears. What shocked me was that Megan was giving me a standing ovation and genuine smiles were all over.

"Thank you Emmy, you may sit down." Our English teacher said. Her eyes shone with a pride that made me smile.

Genuinely

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: highly unedited, boring chapter.
I know I am updating pretty late but that comes with taking science in school.

The updates will be very slow.

On the brighter part, get ready for it. The actual change on Emmy's life