Chapter 31

Day 275

We have annual day practices and let me tell you it's something I would rather not do.

We have to dance.

And with my two left feet the only thing I can do is fall down on my butt every five minutes

As nice it is to get to miss classes I am worried that our accadmics will get affected.

I am such a nerd sometimes. But then nerds have future and being a nerd is so God Damn cool. You know more thanks half of the class and if that doesn't satisfy you I don't know what does.

The songs that everyone agreed on are party rock anthem, what do you mean, daddy cool and flashlight (remix version), A La bamba. (That's what I think the name is).

The guys are mostly in daddy cool.

Flashlight is for the dance group of class 10.

What do you mean is for non-dance people.

A la bamba is combination of guys and girls from 10 th and 11the standard.

and Party Rock anthem is combined dance for all.

I am there for quite obviously 'what do you mean' , 'A la bamba' and 'Party rock anthem'.

Others keep changing. Nothing is a permanent decision. It can still change.

And another thing that came as a surprise is class assembly.

And because God decides that he likes to see me struggle, I have to play as Eddy's mother.

I don't really know what all have they planned for assembly till now.

All I know is that we are doing a skit and I have to be Eddy's mother which is an initial headache.

Megan is responsible and she'll tell us what to do by next week. The assembly is next to next week after Christmas.

Oh yeah We have Secret Santa too for Christmas.

So basically you have to pick a chit up and it will have a name in it. You are that person's secret Santa and you have to get something for them.

The presents will be given in the class when the final practice of assembly will happen which is about next week.

I am secretly hoping to get Max but anyone would work if I know the person enough to buy them something.

Also I think Rachel was lying that day. She does like Max. But I don't have any strong evidence except the glares I receive from her and how fast jelous does she get.

Anyways if she does, it's a little to late for me to stop now.

And lately I realised that Karena is acting like a b*tch to Sid.

I feel bad for him but at the same time I am like, I knew it.

"I will prepare the Presentation." Megan says breaking my train of thoughts

"Are you sure you don't want us to help?" I ask.

"No it's not a big deal."

"Okay." I say as she goes back to her seat.

I sigh because yet again she wants to do it on her own.

"Chill, let her. She'll come along." Max says.

"Easy for you to say. She doesn't hates you."

"She doesn't hates you either."

I scoff.

"No seriously, I really don't think anyone can hate you Emmy. They could be jelous, they can not like you, but they can't hate you."

"And what is the difference in 'not liking' and 'hating'?"

He smiles.

"You'll see and learn on your own." He says and walks away.

Great, leave me with a cliffhanger.

What an annoying adorable crush.

I hate myself for liking him but at the same time I can't help but smile.

"Who will teach me?" I ask aloud.

He stops in his tracks and half smiles.

"You will teach yourself."

Max : more than 10
Emmy: less than 5

And then he goes away like the mystery he is.

Yet again making me question things.

He is winning.