Chapter 29 (Part 1)

Day 267

The most awaited day or should I say night of the whole freaking year has arrived.

The night camp.

November 20, 2015.

A night I do not think I'll ever forget.

I think today atleast, I'll do not have to go through the daily like pain in ass drama.

I got into Gryffindor with Ramona which is funny because I didn't think I would.

Katie on the other hand is in Ravenclaw. Eddy is in Ravenclaw too.

Gabriella got into Slytherin with all her minions. I am so going to beat her in every freaking game today.

Hufflepuff has people like Max in it. I really don't know how to take that news.

Anyways we have games like popping balloons with a rubber band, water balloon passing without dropping it, etc.
It's going to be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"50 points: Gryffindor.
40: Ravenclaw.
Slytherin: 20
Hufflepuff :30.
Congratulations Gryffindor, you are the winners today."

The blood on my right knee is so worth Gabriella's face.

Now I have ripped jeans. Just with a little bit of dried blood on my right knee.

"Students are now requested to gather down near the lunch hall. We have a surprise for you all."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is a stage set up with a huge screen. The broad stairs which aren't actually stairs have mats on them to sit on. It's all decorated.

I along with Bob, Katie and Vanessa (the girl who Bob has a crush on) are sitting on the third last row on the left corner, (If you stand on stage then we are on left) just near the stairs leading to the dance room.

Vanessa is short, blond and Chubby. She has green eyes which remind me of Harry Styles. In spite of being a Russian, she doesn't have an that accent.

"We would like to start the show, please gather your seats." Our principle's voice booms through the speakers.

"First we have a show on 'Desperate English needs help before it dies out'"

The show goes like there are people with 'swag' who do not speak correct English because that ain't kool (yes, I did that on purpose).

Then there is a music show in which teachers are pretending to be great musicians.

Our principle plays guitar pretending to be Erik Clapton and I couldn't stop laughing.

Our Hindi teacher pretends to be Lata Mangeshkar.

Our history teacher comes out as Michael Jackson.

It's hilarious. No sarcasm intended.

Then the language sir along with our chemistry teacher pretend to be Charlie Chaplin and the funniest thing happens, no one laughs at their mimicry.

And as soon as we think the night is now over, they give us a shock.

"Get ready Karaoke night." Our principle says.

"Karaoke?" I whisper to Katie.

There is visible excitement in her eyes.

"You get the best of both words..."