Summer:"Brian Please stop get up."

Brian:"No Im not getting up until you take me back so please will you marry me I promise no more games."

Summer:"I knew this would happen you need to stop everyone is starting to stare."

Brian:"I don't care Summer just put this ring back on and be mine again please baby."

Summer:"Okay yes I'll take you back but no more games."

Brian:"You got it I promise." He said putting the ring on her finger.

Ashley:"Ohh hell no what is going on here."

Summer:"Ashley please don't start."

Ashley:"I thought you was done with him."

Summer:"I guess not."

Ashley:"You know what if he do the shit again don't come to me I'm still your BestFriend and I love you but Im not doing it again."

Brian:"Ashley can't you just be happy for us."

Ashley:"I would be able to if you stop playing with her damn heart."

Summer:"Well he told me that he's done playing games but next time he does the shit I'm done Foreal and I put that shit on everything."

Brian:"Don't worry I won't." He said kissing her cheek.

Ashley:"Mmhm okay well lets go dance."

The Rest of the night everyone danced and ate good ass food and enjoyed each other's time.

~ 1 Hour Later ~

Ashley's Pov:It was about one in the morning when me and Andre made it back home I was so tired now I had to pack for our honeymoon tomorrow.

Ashley:"I cannot believe she took him back again." She said wrapping her towel around her wet body.

Andre:"Well I already knew he was gonna do it but I told him even though he might be my nigga or whatever I will whip his ass if he hurts her again cuz he act like he stupid or sum shit."

Ashley:"Well good cuz he gonna need it if he does the shit again."

Andre:"Mmhm come here real quick."

Ashley made her way over to Andre he then snatched the towel right off of her and kissed her deeply.

Summer's Pov:Me and Brian had made it home and all we did was have sex we ain't even have a nice conversation because as soon as we made it through the front door he tackled me right to the damn couch just to get a piece and I really didn't like that shit neither and when we was done he went right upstairs to go to bed.

~ The next morning 10:45 AM ~

Summer:"Uh Brian can I talk to you for a moment."

Brian:"Sure whats up."

Summer:"What was that shit you pulled last night when we came home."

Brian:"What do you mean we together ain't we aren't we supposed to do stuff like that."

Summer:"Don't play dumb we me you ain't even give me a chance to talk to you."

Brian:"Im not playing stupid what is there to talk about Summer."

Summer:"Umm when is this Bitch Christina coming to get her shit Brian Jr's stuff stays here of course he ain't going no where but she needs to get the fuck."

Brian:"I'll already took care of that I already texted her last night to come get her stuff she's moving in with her boyfriend and she's gonna let Brian Jr stay here for the week and she will come back and get him next weekend is that okay with you damn."

Summer:"Oh my bad I'm sorry I just really want us to work out this time."

Brian:"I already told you I'm not playing no more games this time."

Brian's Pov:I Know I've put Summer into a lot of shit but this time I'm serious no more games Christina's gonna come get her shit and thats gonna be the end of it Im gonna have Brian Jr every other week and she will have him on some weeks and weekends simple as that. Im done acting like I'm still In highschool when Im not and seeing Andre get married really made me see what I'm missing when it comes down to Summer.