64. Boys vs. Girls

// matt's pov //

As a result of the girls going to Greece without us, we decided to make them all jealous by going to Bora Bora. Once the girls had left L.A., me and the rest of the guys grabbed out plane tickets to Bora Bora and our luggage as quickly as we could so we could go there for our own vacation. Me and the guys were supposed to apparently watch over the house but we knew the girls only told us to do that was because they didn't want us to have any fun without them. But it's too late because we're already on our way to Bora Bora. We chose Bora Bora for many reasons; one being that this is the one place the girls really wanted to go to besides Greece.

Another reason why we chose Bora Bora is because we too wanted to enjoy the beauty of the island.

"Are we really doing this?" Alberto asked as he was really unsure if we should've done this or not because we all knew how mad the girls would've been if they found out we were going to Bora Bora without them. But they didn't let us go on their 'GIRLS ONLY' trip so we're not going to let them go to our trip.

"They're going to be mad but they can't stay mad at us forever. Plus I'm sure they're going to come here someday without us again so it doesn't really matter at this point," Dom said as I agreed.

"I'm just worried they're going to really get us after this," Alberto said as we all looked at each other. He was right, the girls weren't going to let us go that easily when we all get back home.

"Oh well, it's not like they're going to kill us," I said as we went to baggage claim to meet up with Steven and Harry who were already here. Harry was supposed to go with his wife to a family thing but he really didn't want to miss out on having a vacation with the rest of us so he came along as well but both him and Steven left a day before so they're going to be picking us up from the airport.

instagram;

matthewdaddario I must admit this is beautiful, but my fiance is more beautiful

matthewdaddario
I must admit this is beautiful, but my fiance is more beautiful. Now I feel bad for betraying her. 😰
tagged: domsherwood, harryshumjr, albertorosende, steven_r_mcqueen
208.9K likes   32.6K comments
view all comments

danisherwood: well then, i guess we know who's sleeping outside when he gets back 

matthewdaddario: um, you? 

username: savage 

username: i'm gonna have to place my bet on dani because that girl is the queen of savages

domsherwood: i mean it's fair that you sleep outside, dani 

danisherwood: who's side are you on now?