33. Home Sweet Home

// a few months later . matt's pov //

It's been a few months since Danielle has been gone for her photoshoot tour thing that she's been doing. Today is the day she finally comes home and I've been planning a surprise 'welcome home' party for her here at our new house. Just like all of the other surprises I've planned for her, she has no idea what is going on. All Dani knows is that I'm going to come pick her up from LAX and we're just going to have a movie date at home with little Ezreal and Ahri. You could say I'm a really great fiance with all of these surprises I have for Dani.

"Can I have my own Matthew Daddario?" Harry asked as the rest of us laughed.

"Same," Alberto added as I just shook my head and laughed.

"I'm going to go pick her up right now, please don't make a mess while I'm gone," I told the other boys as I grabbed my keys and walked to my car. The guys were decorating the house for the surprise party while the girls were getting the food.

Once I got to my car, I realized that I forgot I promised Dani I would take Ezreal and Ahri with me when I go pick her up at the airport. So, I got out of the car and picked up Ezreal and Ahri from their little playroom. I put a blanket in the back seat so the two little pugs can sleep in the car without scratching the seat and leaving a bunch of fur on the seats as well.

The car ride to the airport was really long because of all the traffic. It's kind of understandable because it is Saturday today and a lot of people are going on summer vacation already. Trying to find Dani at the airport was kind of hard because there were so many people coming back from flights that it was hard to see where she was from the car. But eventually I did find her and we made our way back to the house.

instagram;

danimariesherwood: i'm back in la

danimariesherwood: i'm back in la. look at this beautiful pic i took of my fiance. p.s. i'm in the back because he brought ezreal and ahri with him to the airport x
tagged: matthewdaddario
5, 017, 827 likes
619, 972 comments

matthewdaddario: i mean you practically forced me to bring them 

domsherwood: threatened* 

username: OMG I'M IN LA 

username: dani please follow me ilysm x

emeraudetoubia: tfti

dylanobrien: welcome back, dani! 

tylerposey58: yaaayyy you're back, hope we could hang out soon 

arosende: omfg my mom is back