7. Safe With Me

// danielle's pov //

Throughout the entire day, I've been asked almost the same question during each of our interviews: "Are you dating anyone?" Now I understand where everyone's coming from, I've been seen with just Matt a few times and so I bet everyone's wondering if we're dating. Honestly even I wonder if me and Matt are dating because he hasn't properly asked me out yet but we already act like a couple.

Anyways, right now we're about to go finish up our last interview of the day before me and the girls go head out to the mall because we wanted to go shopping again and the guys said they had to go do something important.

"What's it like being a part of the Shadowhunters cast? I understand that it must be nice working on a project with your brother, but how's the rest of it?" The interviewer asked as I picked up my mic.

"It's really great. The whole cast and crew have been so nice to me throughout the entire time I've been there and it's just really nice to be working with not only my brother but these other wonderful people as well," I said as I pointed my hand at the others.

"You must be very close with all of them already."

"Yeah, we've become very close during the two or three weeks we've actually properly known each other."

"I think you know what my next question would be," she started as I nodded because I'm usually the one who gets put on the spot, "Are you dating anyone? More specifically, are you dating one of your cast members?"

I laughed then said,"It's complicated. I haven't been properly asked out yet but I guess you could say we're dating but we're not going out. Like we're not officially together."

"Seems very complicated."

"It is." I said as she moved on with other questions that don't just relate to me.

When the interview was done, we took a group picture and then me and the girls headed to my car while the guys went to Dom's car. Me and the girls went to the mall while the guys went to wherever their 'important task' was. I knew from the moment Dom, Matt, Alberto, Harry, Kat, & Em argued with me about how the guys didn't want to go to the mall or that it was only supposed to be a 'Girl's Afternoon Out', that they were all up to something but then again I don't really care at the moment what exactly they're up to because I just want to get to the mall so I could go find clothes I like and buy them; although I'd probably just find out soon enough because one of them might say something about the guys' thing.

"Does this dress look cute?" I asked as I held up a red skater dress up against my body with one hand while the other hand was holding the other choices I've picked out.

"It looks perfect for tonight." Kat blurted as she quickly covered her mouth and Em smacked her arm.

"Kat!" Em scolded as my smile grew wider.

"What's tonight?" I asked as they looked at each other to see who would say something.

"Um," Em started as she stepped closer to me and a huge smirk appeared on her face, "Well, you see, Matt told us not to tell you anything but knowing you, you probably would have figured it out before it happens and I was actually afraid one of us would have blurted something out. But anyways, I guess we have to tell you now that someone practically blew our cover."