1. Careful, he's a charmer

// danielle's pov //

Today was the day my older brother Dominic Sherwood is going to finally bring me to the set of the Shadowhunters because I've always wanted to see what the set looks like plus I've been dying to meet the cast as well. Right now I am currently in my room, trying to figure out what I should wear when I go with him. I honestly feel like a high school girl trying to figure out what she wants to wear to her senior prom.

"Can you please hurry it up a little there, Dani? We're going to be late if you don't decide what to wear." Dom said as I sighed and picked up my first outfit choice. It was a plain white V-neck teeshirt, my favorite leather jacket, some black leggings, and a pair of black high heeled boots.

"There, I'm ready." I said as my brother entered my room for the tenth time this morning.

"Sometimes I wish you weren't my sister so we wouldn't be 'accidentally' matching almost every time we go somewhere together," he said as he raised his car keys up and shook them as a signal for us to get going, "Now let's just go." He started walking down to his car as I followed slowly behind him as I grabbed my purse and phone on the way to his car.

"I'm so excited," I jumped a little in excitement as I put my seatbelt on and raised my vlogging camera up. The only thing my brother and I have in common is that we both like acting except I like to do more of the YouTube stuff than actual movies and TV shows. Although, I have auditioned for a few TV shows and movies in the past.

"Calm down, it's not like you've never seen actors and actresses before," Dom said in his normal sarcastic tone as I just rolled my eyes at him and turned the radio on so the car ride wouldn't be so silent. Dom and I are pretty close, actually we're super closer, practically like twins except for the fact that he's older than me by about two years. Also, he's pretty much an asshole to me most of the time but then again I'm the same to him so we don't really have a lot of differences other than our age.

The car ride went by so fast that I didn't even notice we were already here until the car came to a complete stop and Dom unbuckled his seatbelt, "Let's go?" He asked as I nodded, unbuckling my seatbelt and following him to his trailer.

"So this is where you get glamoured up," I said as I took a tour of his small trailer, it was like any other movie trailer I've been in before but his was different because his was less girly, "Cool."

"Yeah, it's not very exciting. But if you want, after I'm done here, I'll introduce you to the others." He said as he took a seat on the chair in front of the mirror and his stylist did her magic and glamoured my brother up for whatever scenes he was going to be doing today.

It took almost forever for him to get all of his hair, make-up, and his 'runes' done but I guess it was worth it because they looked pretty cool and his make-up artist even put a rune on me too. But after all of that was over and done with, he took me to the set so I could meet the rest of the cast.

"Guys, this is my sister Danielle. Danielle, this is Kathy, Emeraude, Albert, Harry, Isaiah, and finally Matthew." Dom said as I shook each of their hands and Matthew shook my hand for a very long time.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. Your brother has said a lot about you. But he forgot to mention that you are very beautiful." Matthew said as he took my hand and kissed the top of it. To be honest, I felt my heart drop on the floor.