49. The Aftermat(t)h

IS IT FOREVER OVER FOR MATTNIELLE?

News travels fast these days. But the biggest news that we've heard about to say has to do with the wedding that was supposed to be known as the wedding of the century but after what happened, many are questioning if there is still a happy ending for the famous couple Mattnielle.

Yesterday afternoon, Danielle Sherwood was seen leaving the church hours before the wedding. Many questioned where she could have been going. Turns out she went to save her ex-boyfriend Michael Clarke. But why?

Michael Clarke was reportedly seen trying to commit suicide at the famous London Bridge. Moments after Danielle and friends Joe Sugg & Daniel Howell arrived, so did the paramedics.

Danielle was also seen jumping into the back of the ambulance truck. She wasn't seen at the church until it was too late.

Rumors say that Matt gave his supposed-to-be wife the cold shoulder and left the scene. Many friends were disappointed in the star but they still comforted her because she did the right thing.

But was it all worth it? Was it worth loosing Matthew Daddario?

Nothing has been confirmed yet but sources have told us that the couple has decided to take a long break before deciding whether to continue with the wedding or to end things for good.

We will be back with more updates on the situation. Go check out some of our other articles:

10 CELEBRITIES WHO'S NET WORTH IS MORE THAN THE WORLD'S LARGEST COMPANIES

DANIELLE SHERWOOD'S NEW BOOK COMING OUT NEXT SPRING

TAYLOR SWIFT AND KANYE WEST DRAMA HAS GONE TOO FAR?

BOYS VS. GIRLS: WHY WOMEN ARE BETTER CANDIDATES FOR PRESIDENT

____________________________

Author's Note

Thank you for reading this story! I hope you love it as much as I enjoy writing it! Also, go check out my other stories! Vote, comment, and share this story with your friends and on social media for more! x