45. Brother or the Hulk?

// dani's pov//

The second Michael left, my phone rang. I jumped then looked at the caller ID on my phone to see that it was Dom calling me. 

"Hello?" I said as I answered the phone. 

"You have some explaining to do," Dom said as I froze. What did he mean? Why do I have some explaining to do?

"Why? What did I do?" I asked nervously hoping that he didn't just see Michael walking out of the driveway. 

"Why did I just see Michael walking out of your driveway?"

"Wait, why are you here?" I asked as I looked through the window to see my brother standing in front of his car. 

"The others didn't need me for today's meeting so I decided to come here to visit my sister." 

"Oh, okay."

"Now I'm going to come inside and you're going to tell me what happened."

"I can't tell you what happened."

"Why not?"

"Because you're going to tell Matt. And I don't want him to worry about anything."

"But I'm your older brother," Dom said as I saw him walking toward the front door, "Now open the door." 

I did as told and ended the phone call as he walked into the house, "You could have at least texted me or something that you were going to come here."

"You could have at least told me that your psycho ex-boyfriend came to your house." 

"Look, it wasn't as bad as you think."

"Oh? It's not?" 

"Maybe it is. But can we keep this to ourselves."

"Fine, but at least tell me everything that happened," Dom demanded as we both sat down on the couch. 

"So, he came here and told me that he was sorry. He tried to get me to accept my apology, but of course I didn't. Then he got mad at me and threatened me saying that he's not going to give up, and now I'm kind of scared that if I don't do what he wants, he's going to do something bad. I don't want anyone to get hurt this time." 

"But you can't forgive a guy like him, even if he wanted you to accept his apology, you just can't." 

"And I don't want to tell Matt because he's going to be even more worried."

"But isn't that a good thing? He is your fiance after all."

"But, he's already worried about the wedding. I don't want to make him even more worried." 

"I guess you're right. But if anything bad happens, we have to tell him. We have to tell everyone, especially the cops, if something bad happens." 

"Okay, got it," I said as we both smiled at each other before I said, "Now, since you're here, you can help me with the chores." 

Both me and Dom worked together to get the house in tip-top shape. After a few hours, I got a call from an unknown number. 

"Who's that?" Dom asked as he stopped what he was doing to look at my phone. "Here, give me that," Dom said taking my phone from my hand and answering it himself, "Hello? Who's this?... Oh, it's you... This is her brother, Dominic. Remember me?...Well, she can't talk to you right now. You shouldn't even be talking to her.... This is my sister we're talking about here. I will do everything and anything to protect her from people like you. So, unless you want me to hunt you down and murder you, I suggest you get the fuck away from my little sister. Don't make me warn you again." 

"Was that-" I asked just as Dom interrupted me. 

"Yeah, it was that little bitch Michael." 

"Wow, who knew my brother was secretly the Hulk."

"Haha, very funny," Dom said sarcastically as he put my phone back on the counter and we went back to work.

By the time Matt came home with the others, me and Dom had finished cleaning the entire house. 

"Hey, how was your day, love?" Matt asked as he wrapped me in his arms and kissed the top of my head. 

"It was interesting," I said as I looked over at Dom to see he was giving me that look that said 'hiding secrets from Matt is a sin'. 

"Well, we were all thinking that we could have another sleepover."

"I just cleaned the whole fucking house." I said as the rest of them laughed. 

"We could help clean tomorrow," Em said as I thought about it for a moment, I did need something to make me feel better.

"Alrighty, then," I said as we prepared ourselves to have another sleepover. 

____________________________

Author's Note

I'm really sorry if my next few chapters seem short, I just have really bad writer's block and I'm trying my very best to come up with ideas for each chapter

Thank you for reading this story! I hope you love it as much as I enjoy writing it! Also, go check out my other stories! Vote, comment, and share this story with your friends and on social media for more! x