21. Rumors

twitter;

TMZ: Could co-stars Danielle Sherwood and Dylan O'Brien be a thing? Read to find out: https://tmz

TMZ: Could co-stars Danielle Sherwood and Dylan O'Brien be a thing? Read to find out: https://tmz.com/#news/

Could co-stars Danielle Sherwood and Dylan O'Brien be a thing?

The two Death Cure co-stars were spotted a few nights ago at a movie theater in Toronto with some of their other co-stars. Insiders have told us that the two were really touchy with each other throughout the whole night; "They never left each other's side the whole night - [Dylan] admitted to close friends that he has had a thing for his beautiful co-star". The two have been very flirty with each other through social media as well as off and on set of the Death Cure set. Could this be the start of #Danilan? But what happened to #Mattnielle? Could this be a possible love triangle? More info coming soon!

______________________________________

//dani's pov//

"Do you really believe everything TMZ has been saying about me and Dylan?" I asked Matt through the phone as I was currently in the airport because my dad got into an accident so my mum wants me and Dom to fly back to the UK to visit him.

"I don't know what to believe anymore," Matt said as I could feel myself tearing up. I thought he would believe what I say rather than what a stupid article says. Isn't that how relationships are supposed to be? You're supposed to trust each other, right? Well I guess it's not the case for me and Matt. Obviously if he doesn't want to trust my words then I guess he doesn't really love me enough.

"Well, I guess this isn't a relationship then."

"You know, you've been acting weird lately. If you have something to say then just say it."

"What do you want me to say?"

"I don't know to you. What are you trying to say?"

"I'm tired."

"Of?"

"This. All of this fighting. Matt, all we do is fight now. I don't like it."

"I don't either."

"I guess time isn't on our side."

"I don't want this to end though."

"Matt, I know we said that this would just be a temporary break, but-"

"Don't."

"What?"

"Don't say anything. I know what you're gonna say and you're right. This isn't going to work. Now that you have a lot of things going on from your acting career to your modeling career to your YouTube channel, you don't have a lot of time anymore. Our schedules aren't fitting with each other's anymore. We have to end it."