32. Danive Livestream

// dani's pov //

As the days went by and the word started spreading around that me and Dave will be doing a special live stream where it's going to be fun and happy at first but then we're going to get to the serious part at the end of the live stream. It is going to be a five hour live stream and I just hope that we get our point across in the end and everyone will stop listening to the stupid articles. 

Right now we're preparing for the live stream. I'm handling the camera stuff while the others are handling the social media and what not. 

"Need any help there, Dani?" Dave asked as I just shook my head and smiled at him.

"It's fine, I got it," I said finishing up setting the camera up as Kat and Em gave me the thumbs up that they had announced that the livestream would be starting in about five minutes. 

"Ready?" Dave asked as I nodded my head. 

After a few minutes of us basically tweeting out and snapchating about the livestream starting soon, it was finally time. 

"Hello everyone! It's me Danielle Sherwood and I'm here with the one and only Dave Franco! Today we're here to do a special lives stream that is going to last about five hours and will be filled with lots of games, challenges, and a Q&A," I said as Arden prepared the Q&A questions. 

"First we're going to start off with the Q&A. But we're not going to answer all questions at once, we're going to answer a few questions then do a challenge and so forth," Dave explained as Arden handed my the laptop. 

"Okay, first question is from Avery from California," I said reading the first tweet that was on the screen, "And she asks when our new movie Nerve is going to come out and what is our favorite part of filming together."

"Well, Avery," Dave said as he started answering the question, "Nerve is coming out on July 27th, 2016 in theaters worldwide. And my favorite part of filming with Dani is that she's not just good at acting but she's really good at directing too so she helps our director a lot when she's not in a certain scene or while we're shooting her scenes." 

"And my favorite part of filming with Dave is that whenever I'm upset on set, he always knows how to cure my sadness. He buys me Starbucks and Krispy Kreme donuts which is nice but at the same time I hate it because I'm trying to cut down on the donuts." 

"Next question," Dave said looking at the laptop in my hand, "is from Jake from State Farm." 

"Just kidding, it's Jake from London."

"His question is, 'what do you two do when you're not filming Nerve'," Dave said as he looked at me then the camera, "Well, if you're asking what we do by ourselves then what I like to do while I'm not filming is go to the gym or I can be found at a local coffee shop reading a book." 

"I do the same things too, but I also like to work on my YouTube videos and my new beauty line," I said as I handed Dave the laptop because it was straining my arm, "But what we like to do together while off set is going bowling or watching a movie together with the rest of our cast mates and some of our friends that are in town." 

The questions went on for another ten minutes before we did our first challenge which was the accent challenge where we each had to pull out a paper with a random accent that either me and Dave would know how to do and we have to try to do it. If the other person guesses the accent correctly then they get the point, if not then the one who did the accent gets the point. Obviously I won the accent challenge because I've traveled to more places than Dave has so I had the advantage there.