34. Wedding Planning and Babies

// dani's pov //

After a while of me settling in mine and Matt's new house in Hollywood, we started to actually plan for our wedding. Matt said he wanted our wedding to be in the spring but I wanted it to be in the winter, so we both decided that we would just have the wedding in the beginning of December because Matt insisted that we'll do with whatever I want for the wedding. 

So, right now we are currently going to a flower shop to see which flowers I want for my bouquet, for the little pillars in the aisles, for the center pieces at the reception, and for the actual arch. The flower shop near our house is very popular so we have to order the flowers a few months before the actual wedding. 

"Can I ask you something?" Matt asked as we came to a stop light. 

Since I was driving, I made sure I stopped before turning my head toward him, "What do you want to ask me?" I asked as I started to get really worried that he was rethinking this whole wedding. 

"Hmmm, I don't know if I should ask you this or not because it might make you upset or your answer will be an answer that I wouldn't expect." 

"Just ask me," I said as I placed my hand on his. 

"Have you ever thought about wanting to have kids?" He asked as I somehow didn't know what to say because I didn't want to say something that he wasn't expecting and I also didn't know if he even wanted to have kids too. 

"Do you want to have kids?" I asked because I didn't want to answer until I knew if he wanted to have kids or not. 

"With you? Of course." 

"Well, then yes, I do want to have kids," I said as I smiled at him.

"We could start right now," he said as his smile turned into a smirk and I just playfully slapped his face before paying attention to the road again since the light had turned green. 

Soon enough we reached the flower shop but unfortunately some of the paparazzi had found out where we were and followed us to the flower shop. But it was okay as long as they kept their distance from us. 

"Welcome! How may I help you today-" the lady in the shop said before stopping as she looked up at us and realized who we were, "Wait, you're the celebrity couple that's in the top hottest couples in the world chart."

"Yeah, I guess we are," Matt said as the lady instantly took out her phone. 

"I hope you don't mind, but can I get a picture with you guys? My daughter is big fans of you guys and it'll be nice if she finds out that you two went to our flower shop." 

"Yeah, that's fine," I said as we took a picture with her before we went down to the real business. 

"Well, how may I help you guys out today?" 

"We need flowers for our wedding." 

"Alright, well we have a variety of flowers here and there's also a catalog you can look at with all of the different flowers we offer for wedding bouquets to center pieces," she said as she went behind the register and pulled out a binder from under, "If you guys want, we can start by looking at the catalog first because it'd be a bit more easier for you to see what you guys want exactly. But if you don't like any of the options in the catalog, we do offer customized orders."