37. Operation: Wedding Dress

// dani's pov //

After we all had breakfast together in the dinning room, the guys went to go to their tux fitting while me and the girls went to find my wedding dress. Matt insisted that I could pick the most extravagant wedding dress but I didn't want him to spoil me so much and I also didn't want people to say mean stuff about how I'm taking advantage of Matt or whatever. So, today we are going to find a wedding dress that is similar to my dream dress but also very simple.

Me and Matt also agreed that I get to pick the theme colors for the wedding because Matt's suggestions were just terrible. He suggested we do white, black, dark blue, and gold. I mean, that could work in a way, but we're having a garden wedding so it needs to be a bit more lighter. That's what I suggested we do white, soft pink, blush, tan, peach, and antique pink type of color theme.

"I can't believe we're going to watch you try on dresses," Em said as we were almost to the dress shop.

"I can't believe we're going to be bridesmaids," Kat said as I reached a stop light and she continued with, "Also, we get to try on dresses today too."

"So who's the bridesmaids? And who's the maid of honor?" Sarah asked as it hit me. I didn't pick my bridesmaids or my maid of honor yet.

My options for my maid of honor are Kat, Em, and Arden because they're the three I'm the closest with. I've known Kat longer because we were in The Scorch Trials together. But Arden's been with me through most of my hardest times because Kat and Em were always busy with filming and other stuff. But I've talked to Em more than any of them. So, this whole picking a maid of honor thing is really complicated. If anything goes, I'll most likely pick Kat to be my maid of honor. Then to make the other two feel special, I'll let Em be the godmother of my first child and Arden be the godmother of my other child.

"I'll tell you guys when we get there," I said as I continued to drive.

When we got there, we noticed there wasn't anyone here which was good because that meant that we could have more one-on-one time with the owner of the shop.

"Hello, you must be Miss Danielle Sherwood," the owner said as we shook hands and she introduced herself to everyone else, "I'm Nancy Hamilton, the owner of Hollywood Weddings Boutique. First we'll start with the bridesmaids dresses and move on to the bride's dress." She said as we followed her to the middle of the store where all the bridesmaids dresses were.

"What if we like a certain design but wanted it in a different color?" I asked as the other girls started to look through the dresses.

"Well, since today we're going to only be trying the dresses on, when all of the bridesmaids are ready to be fitted and we make a final design decision, we'll be able to make the same dress in the color you want," Nancy explained as I nodded my head.

"I have a few of my bridesmaids that are here in the area, would it be okay if I give them a call and we can get them fitted today?"

"Of course."

"Thank you," I said as I grabbed my phone out of my purse and started calling Arden, Zoe, Tanya, Shelley, Holland, and Ingrid to see if they could come over here to get fitted for their dresses.

After a few hours of getting all of my bridesmaids fitted for their dresses and having them discuss on which design they wanted the dress to be, it was time to pick my wedding dress.

_____________________________________________

Author's Note

I am going to end it here because I just got writer's block but I promise to make it up to you guys in the next chapter. Also, I wanted to let everyone know that I just released a new story and it's a Grant Gustin story so if you like Grant Gustin then go check out my story called "Cold Coffee"! Also, thank you so much for reading this story it really means a lot that you guys like the story. Vote, comment, & share this story with your friends and on social media!