50. Voicemails

matt received four voicemails from danielle on december 16th, 2016

"Hey Matt, it's Dani. I just called to apologize for the millionth time in the past few days. I know you probably will never forgive me for what I did but please talk to me at least."

"These voicemails only last so long, which sucks. But what sucks even more is the fact that I can't talk to you anymore. I'm really sorry, Matt-"

"You don't understand how many times I will say that I'm sorry. It's because I really am sorry. What I did was very shitty and you don't deserve someone as shitty as me."

"But please talk to me, Matt. If we're going to end things, we can't end them like this. We have to talk about it. I'm going back to LA tomorrow, hopefully your stuff is still there and so are you. I love you."

danielle received eight voicemails from matt on december 17th, 2016

"My stuff is still at the house. At least most of it is. You're right. I probably won't forgive you for bailing out on our wedding day."

"The others are staying at the house, but I'm going to move back to my apartment for a while. Who knows how long it'll take before I'm able to finally forgive you."

"You're right, we should at least talk. I'm sorry if I'm being a bitch about it. But you understand that, right?"

"We'll talk when you get back. I'll pick you up at the airport."

"I'm at the airport waiting for you. Where are you? Call me back."

"Danielle, you said you'd be here today. Where are you? Why aren't you answering my calls?"

"Danielle, this isn't funny. Where are you? Call me back asap."

"I asked the people at the desk and they said your plane crashed. I hope you're okay. I'm going to wait until they announce the survivors' names. If you're not on that list, I'm really going to be upset. Please be okay. I still love you."

____________________________

Author's Note

Thank you for reading this story! I hope you love it as much as I enjoy writing it! Also, go check out my other stories! Vote, comment, and share this story with your friends and on social media for more! x

if you stay // m. daddarioOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara