2. The Talk

// matthew's pov //

After lunch, we both decided to go to the bowling place the others went to because they wanted to hang out after the shoot and they were upset that I backed out last minute when I was the one who actually offered for us to go. But they understood why I did it and the girls thought it was cute that I wanted to spend more time with Dani. To be honest with you, I've been a big fan of her for a while now and I could say that from the start, I knew she would be the one. I was actually the one who asked Dom if he could bring her along with him someday and it took a while but he finally gave in and here we are now.

"Do you know how to bowl?" I asked as we were walking into the mall because the bowling place was actually on the second floor of the mall.

"No, not really. I've tried bowling once but it didn't turn out so well. You could even ask my brother, he would of course be the one to remember what happened because it was actually his fault." Danielle said as she explained what had happened and I laughed at her funny story.

"That must've hurt," I said as we rented some shoes and went towards where the others were at, "Hey guys!"

"Look who finally decided to come." Dom said as he glared at me because I didn't ask him if I could take Dani out to eat after the shooting.

"Who's ready to bowl?" Katherine asked as me and Dom broke our eye contact between each other.

"Girls vs. guys?" Dani asked as everyone agreed to that match up since there was three of us guys and three girls. "Okay, Daddario, rock, paper, scissors. Best two out of three gets to go first." We played rock, paper, scissors and of course she won the first two games because I'm very slow at the game.

So the girls started first, Kathy volunteered to play first and then it was Albert's turn and so on. The last one to roll was Dani.

"Matt, can you help me out?" Dani asked as I instantly got up and stood behind her.

"Okay, first you just hold the ball up like this," I said moving her hand up in the right position, "Then you just swing back slowly and then swing back forward and release." I said guiding her arm in the right direction as she let go of the ball and it rolled into a perfect strike. "Just like that." I turned my head to face hers and didn't realize it until that moment that we were extremely close. Our faces were so close that if I moved forward my lips would press against her cheek.

"Thanks," she said as she played her next turn and got a perfect strike again. Now you know those moments in those stories where the girl asks for help from the guy because she said she doesn't know how to do something but she's actually the Goddess of whatever she claimed she didn't know how to do, yeah that was Dani. She was the Goddess of Bowling.

"I warned you." Dom said as I face-palmed myself.

"Alright then, Sherwood. I see your little trick here. But trust me, I'm the God of Bowling." I said as it was finally my turn.

Soon enough the game was over and of course the Goddess herself won. I found it very charming how she used that 'I don't know how to bowl' trick on me; threw my game off completely. But it was very cute how even though she knew they would win, she still cheered like a little kid when their parents give them a toy they've always wanted.

"We're going shopping," Em started as her and Kath picked up their bags and flung it over their shoulders, "Wanna come with us, Dani?" Dani looked at her brother for approval but she also looked at me probably because I looked down for a moment. I was hoping that I'd be able to spend the rest of the day with her.