New Projects!(and chapter 110)

So yeah my project is out and I'm working on the new one, and chapters are now going be out by Friday.
Welcome to chapter 110.
__________________________
Natasha beamed with happiness as she showed the ring off to Wanda, who gushed over it.
"It's so pretty Nat! I wish Vizh would propose, but he hasn't understood human concept of marriage yet." She said with a small frown.
The readhead place a hand on the brunettes shoulder, let go, and hugged her. "It'll be your time soon."
Wanda broke the hug quickly, her face lit with confusion. "You can leave now."
Natasha raised an eyebrow. "I can't what?"
The smaller women's posture shifted slightly and her hands started creating small stress wisps.
"You can leave him now that you two are building a new life for each other." She said nervously.
Realization hit Natasha hard on the head as if she'd been shot.
"You're right Wanda. That means...oh sh*t." She ran towards her room where Steve's laptop was. Quickly looking through it, she spotted a plane heading this way, on its side was labeled 'Stark Industries'.
"Oh crap. Wanda, find Steve and tell the King that Stark is on his way. I have to say hi to Ironass one more time."
~X~
Tony arrived only minutes after the warning, and T'Challa sent them into the Panther mouth they hid Bucky in to hide.
Tony stepped out of his jet, rubbing his hands in delight. "When I saw Romanoff's tracker stop in Wakanda for more then a week, I knew something was up." He said, with a cocky tone to it.
"You mean this tracker I found on my luggage?" She held up a small red device. Natasha crushed it with a smile.
"Oh yeah, sorry for not telling you about it. Now where is Rogers, since I assume you found him."
Natasha shook her head, her body staying calm and her eyes revealing nothing.
"I'm afraid I haven't found him here, yet T'Challa here offered me a place in Wakanda as a Ambassador to America. I take my place well." She replied.
"Then I hope you don't mind me searching the place."
He clapped his hands once and thousands of guards checked the rooms where the team once had their stuff in. The only items they found were Natasha's.
She let out a sigh of relief when Tony said they'd be leaving.
Thankfully, it didn't take long. "Oh and by the way Romanoff, I hope to be invite to yours and Steve's wedding." He said as the jets door closed, his smug smile beaming quite clearly.
"How could he have found out!" Natasha asked angrily.
T'Challa held up his hands and shook his head. "For all we know Miss Romanoff, it could just be a joke."
"I have to tell Steve."
The king snapped his fingers and two of his female guards pulled up beside him. "These two will take you to where Steve is. Please tell them it is safe to go back."
Natasha bowed and bid her thanks as there guards led her along the path.
__________________________
A/N: I'm so out of practice it's ridiculous.

     Happy Reading!
        ~Forever RedWind