Ch37

A//N: quick shoutout to Puppy200207 for being so awesome and one of the main contributor to this story. I would tag the others but it's really hard remembering all those names /(•~•)/ all those names..........
----------------------------------------------
Steve pressed his finger against the fine line made in his neck from the blade; upon removing it, a drop of the scarlet blood fell.
"Start talking Rogers, we've haven't have all day." Steve heard the sound of metal being sharpened and Natasha's voice matching every scrape.
"Start from after you left us or-" he ever got to finish his sentence as Natasha gripped the collar of his shirt and pointing the knife at him again.
"Stop trying to delay yourself. Spit it out! I don't even know why I bother with your ass when I could kill you instead."
"Okay! Okay! From after you left I'll begin!"
Natasha let go of Steve, stepping to the side and signaling him that he should probably sit on the bed.
"So," he began,"after you left, Sharon did exactly what you predicted."
Natasha rolled her eyes,"She pressed her ass up against you, didn't she?"
Steve nodded and continued,"I pretended not to notice, I'm a nice guy. So when we headed into that coffee shop down the road, I heard whispers that I got a better, cleaner, girlfriend."
Steve heard the piercing sound of the knife landing inches behind his ear to puncture the wall.
Natasha was taking deep breaths to calm herself; she turned to Steve, who had placed his attention on the massive amounts of blood falling from the line Natasha cut with her own blade.
The redhead blinked the haze away and saw the damage she had done. Actually, the damage Sharon created.
Natasha rushed over to Steve and hugged him, muttering words of 'I'm sorry' and 'please forgive me'.
"Natasha, I want you to go find Sharon and give her the well deserved beating she kinda signed up for once she started flirting with me." Natasha gave a predatory smile and ripped the knife from the wall. "Already on it."
Natasha flipped off the bed and sprung off the door, sprinting down the hallway.
She knew where Sharon was, probably talking to her friends about how she 'got Captain America as her new boyfriend'.
Natasha, with her suit on, gun and knife strapped to each thigh, hopped on her bike and headed to the newest SHIELD building, made closer to the Avengers Tower for some 'classified' reasons.

Natasha jumped off her bike the second she got inside the building. Getting inside the elevator, she planed what to do with Sharon.
"I can't shoot her, can't cut her into pieces with my knife... Sh*t, I guess the only thing I can do is stun her with one of my Widow's Bites."
Once the elevator stopped on the exact floor she needed, the Black Widow persona came on in full view. The electrolytes flowing through her suit were making her faintly glow a eerie blue, anyone who passed her felt a bad vibe coming off her in the most scary way possible.
At the end of the hallway, she spotted Sharon and her friends.
They didn't notice her, to engrossed in their conversation to even bother to look around or check if anyone was watching them.
"They'd make terrible spies those three." Natasha muttered under her breath.
Flipping on a new setting that allowed her to climb on walls(thanks to your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man), she jumped on the wall next to her and crawled directly over their heads.
Natasha shot a quick sound bug onto Sharon's shoulder so she could listen to their conversation.
"I can't believe you guys dared me to do that, it was worth it as well. I love being called Captain America's new girlfriend."
It was a dare?! A set up?! How dare those b*tches try to..to...steal him without any good intentions! That's low.
Natasha forced herself to not jump out of her hiding spot and give them a 100 million volts of pain.
Her comm cracked again and she continued listening.
The brunette to the right of Sharon was talking,"I can't believe we tricked the Black Widow! Apparently she's not so hard to crack after all."
Natasha softly growled as she tried to resist tearing the brunette's throat out.
A darker haired blond threw her head back and laughed, simply laughed at what her friend said. Then, this blond starting talking as well,"She says she got a dark past, I don't believe any second of it. She just wanted to make herself have all the attention of Fury. I dub her, Fury's puppet. Sure she's got the looks, and sure she's Russian but that doesn't mean she was trained with that whatchamacallit group, the Red Room I supposed? It's not like she has the scars to prove it."

The shred of decently she had for those girls were gone with those exact words:
She doesn't have the scars to prove it.
Natasha did have the scars to prove it.
Matching crisscross lines on her back from the whippings she received from every beating, every punishment she got. The KGB and Red Room destroyed her, making her lose the chance of having a family, turning her into a mindless killer. And here these girls are saying that she made it up?
Someone had told her that you can't make the scars of your true past disappear, they're burned to deep into the mind as well as flesh.

Natasha had just about had it with these girls; setting the voltage to 50 million on three of her Widow's Bites, she used a code Fury had told her to lock down the floor.
Once the floor was locked, she shot at all the lights in the hallway, making it almost pitch black.
The once faint light from her suit was now a neon display of blue.
To the normal human eye, they couldn't see without a flashlight.
Natasha isn't a normal human. She trained in darkness, she knows how to see and use it to her advantage. So when the girls took out some flashlights and tried to get off the floor, she landed right in front of them.
A huge(and daresay creepy) smile was plastered on her face. The girls were terrified, shaking in their boots.
"Who are you?" Sharon asked.
Natasha swept her eyes on all three of the girls, noticing that each were starting to sweat with fright.
"Who am I you ask? You should already know. The girl you think lied about her past, who doesn't have the scars to prove it. The girl whose Captain America's 'not so clean girlfriend'."
"The Black Widow." one of the girls whispered.
"That's right, now you want to see why I'm not lying about my past?" Natasha grabbed the darker haired blond and the redhead pulled back her sleeve, showing scars of beatings, challenges, and other disturbing things.
"I'm not lying when I say the Red Room ruined me. Don't do the same, or next time, I'll do so much worse"
The three girls looked confused.
"Oh! Did I forget to mention what I was going to do?" Natasha fired one of her Bites to the girl she was grabbing.
"I was going to do this." Natasha fired the last two and Sharon and the brunette slumped to the ground.
Unlocking the floor and turning on the backup lights, Natasha left SHIELD and returned to the tower.
~X~
"So how was it?" Steve asked when she returned.
"Oh it was fine, we talked it over and I fired a Widow's Bite at her." Natasha smiled at Steve.
"That's my Tasha." Steve kissed her forehead and brought her over for the team bonding time.
----------------------------------------------
A/N: well this is long.... Also, might not be able to get next chapter out due to me once again, going to a friend's sleepover.

Happy Reading!
~Forever RedWind