Ch20

A/N: I'd said I would be back on Friday and here I am ;3. Welcome to the chapter where our shy capsicle paints the she-devil Natasha(literally). Enjoy ;)
----------------------------------------------
"Natasha! Where are you? You've been gone since breakfast!" Steve called out.
What he said was true. After breakfast, Natasha excused herself to the bathroom, saying that she needed to get ready.
However, after several hours, Steve heard the creak of a door, but no one came out.

"I'll check our bedroom one more time."
When he padded into the room, he never expected to see Natasha covered with a robe. Plus tons of quick dry paint with paint brushes next to her.

"Remember when you asked to draw me? Well here is your chance to do just that, but in the form of body painting."
Natasha had a sly grin when he just stood slack-jawed in the doorway.
"Rogers? Are you there?"
Steve shook his head and focused on Natasha.
"I need to blindfold you before I start."
"May I ask why?"
"Nope"
Natasha narrowed her eyes and smiled,"This could get interesting."
She reached over and grabbed a cloth strip and with nimble fingers, wrapped it around her head.
"I'm ready when you are." Natasha then removed the robe that was covering her.
~X~
"And done!" Steve stepped back to admire his handiwork.
"Can I remove the blindfold now?" Natasha tapped her foot lightly on the ground impatiently.
"Oh! Yes, you may remove it now."
The redhead reached behind her and carefully untied the blindfold. She blinked rapidly for several seconds so her eyes could adjust to the dim light.
She looked around slowly before her eyes settled on a paint splattered Steve.
"Someone got messy." Natasha laughed as she saw his eyes travel to his paint covered arms.
"I guess, but you gotta see yourself."
He looked over to a mirror and Natasha slowly shuffled over to it.

A gasp escaped her mouth when she saw herself.
Covering her back, legs, and stomach were silver colored webs littered with drops of dew. The webs weaved in and out of each other across her body. But what was on her upper chest was the thing that caught her attention.
A black widow was spread out across her upper chest and had a fierce look to it. The hourglass symbol bright red among the dark colors of the spider.
"Steve, this is...."
"Amazing? Wonderful?"
"It is beyond words Steve."
Natasha spun around and stared at him. Her eyes searching his for something.

But, she soon closed those green eyes of her and leaned in to kiss him.
She murmured a "thank you" on his lip and wrapped her arms around his chest.
----------------------------------------------
A/N: ok, mush mush chapters are done for now. The drama and adventure/action starts again in the next chapter.
See you guys tomorrow!

Happy Reading!
~Forever RedWind