Ch9

A/N: two chapters in a day, can I do it? Yes. Anyway, I'll explain more about the oc I'm adding in when the chapter ends.
----------------------------------------------
3:25
The dragon-girl hissed at Natasha and threw her away with such strength that Natasha swore she broke something when she landed.
"Stay away! I don't want to hurt you!"
The dragon-girl shrieked at them in a high pitch voice.
"Stop please! We aren't going to hurt you. Well Natasha might."
"Nat...Natasha?"
"Yea? You know her?"
"I haven't seen this lizard in my entire life. And I don't think she was with the KGB or Red Room, I would have known."
"I'm not a lizard!"
"Start talking dinosaur breath. How do you know me and why are you like that."
The dragon-girl folded her arms across her chest.
"Oh yea? What are you going to do if I resist?"
"This"
Natasha shot a stun bullet right to the face of the dragon-girl.
The creature slumped to the ground seconds later.
"Steve carry her. She looks to be some kind of mutant, like Bruce. Once we find out who she is, maybe he can help her."
~X~
4:10
A interrogation was set up pretty quickly when the new couple return.
All the Avengers wanted to know who she was, why she was here, and how does she know Natasha.
Naturally, the expert and her boyfriend were chosen to go into the room they put the dragon-girl. The rest of the team will be behind security cameras.
~X~
4:20
Natasha took a deep breath and strode in with Steve to the girl's chamber.
Much less a chamber and more of burnt metal.
The dragon-girl was a red scaled dragon again. And she was currently thrashing to get the bindings off her arms. Her mouth wasn't bind, so that explained why the room looked so burnt.
Natasha decided to intervene.
"Hey kid, could you stop thrashing and start talking."
"No!"
"Are you going to be difficult? Or are you going to sit your sorry ass in that chair right now and if you don't," she paused for a dramatic effect," I'll blast your brains to Canada."
The girls tail lashed once, then she got up and sat in the chair provided for the three of them.

Once seated, Natasha started asking questions, and the dragon-girl answered them mindlessly.
"So, what's your name?"
"Guardian"
"Alright Guardian, when and where were you born?"
"Texas, 1930. I don't remember where exactly in Texas I was born."
"How do you know me, and how are you alive and young? Just like me and Steve. We have serum in our blood, but how do you?"
"It's very faint, but I remember being shipped off to Russia to what you call the KGB and Red Room. After being raised in what I could call a lab in the middle of Texas for so long, they were scared I would run away, so they sent a team of their operatives over to Texas.
Apart of that team was three other men and you." She pointed at Natasha.
"Good good, but answer the second question."
"Alright. You won't believe this, but I'm only 75% human."
"What! Well what's the other percentage?"
"75% human, 20% dragon, and 5% wolf."
"Your dragon counter part explains why you are so old yet so young at the same time."
Guardian suppressed a chuckle." I guess so."
"So, can you control your transformations? Or does this happen anytime your angry?"
"I can control it. But when I'm angry I switch to dragon mode much faster."
"Any notable things about your dragon-state?"
"Long tail, large wings, fiery breath, keen eyes, sharp teeth and spikes, and the occasional almost going past the speed of sound."
"Well noted. Now, you are being very cooperative and our little session is almost over. I just have one more question."
"Well what is it?"
"Who or what were you running from or towards and why?"
"I was running towards the person who took a normal life from me, the one who's experiments affected everyone. Even yours. I don't know his name but I remember catching a glimpse of him from when I was 'created'. If you are superheroes, will you help me destroy the man who hurt thousands of others?"
Natasha was silent for a moment. She looked at Steve and saw him nodding his head in a 'yes' motion. She made up her mind and starting nodding her head too.
"Thank you. Now can I please get out of these chains?"
----------------------------------------------
A/N: ok, I said I would give an explanation of who Guardian is and I tend to do it. Guardian is a half dragon half human creature inspired by the Maximum Ride series. She used to be my main oc before someone else took that spot. Guardian is my mutant counterpart and is therefore based on how I look in real life, but with a different name and backstory. Guardian was created in a lab as a test experiment. She was going to be used as a weapon and was soon shipped off to Russia for some 'proper training'.
Guardian soon realized that killing people wasn't what she wanted to do, and so she escaped their 'tests'(well really their tests were just them beating her). Guardian now lives in YellowStone and helps lost hikers and travelers by pretending to be mythical dragon that guides them back to safety.
Guardian is one of my 3 main ocs to have a backstory, lol. I have big hopes for the rest of the chapters ahead and their adventures with Guardian. Don't you people worry. It will still mainly be about Cap and Nat :).
Anyway, if you liked this story, vote and follow me. Comment if you see any mistakes, have questions, want to request a prompt, or just random fun.
If you really like this story, add it to your library so you know when new chapters are posted.
I just saw the new Cinderella movie and I'm currently digging my head out with a toothbrush :3.

Happy Reading!
~Forever RedWind