Ch24

A/N: so I just saw AoU and when I saw Nat I was like "Joss, what the f**k did you do to her character??" Like she was still a awesome character yet her flaw was that she was throwing herself at Bruce(no pun intended). I'm betting right now the Hulktasha shippers are going nuts(and I'm the omniship, I have to ship these characters, Internet rules :/)
----------------------------------------------
"Aww sh*t, we lost our only damn lead on Bucky!" Natasha pounded her fist onto the table, causing Bruce to back up a bit.
"Natasha we didn't lose her, she just isn't here at the moment."
"I'm calling bullshit Steve. She clearly left."
A tail whisked around Natasha's arm and held it up.
"Actually, I didn't leave."
A ivory-skinned girl popped up from behind Natasha and stood in front of her.
"Hi Guardian, nice to see you around. How's Germany treating you? See any soldiers, a Winter Soldier to be correct?"
Guardian still had Natasha's wrist wrapped with her tail and gave her a look.
"Nice to see you're alive too."
Natasha gave a sly smirk." Did I forget to mention I'm alive?"
Guardian gave a unladylike snort and unwrapped her tail from Natasha's wrist. "I assume the Captain was okay with you being gone one day and back two years later?"
Steve gave a low groan of annoyance and started mumbling to himself.
Natasha glanced at him and turned back to Guardian.
"So you found him?"
"Caught him pretty easily, I don't see why you had such trouble capturing him."
"You try fighting your mentor in combat and trying to protect someone you care about at the same time."
Guardian gave a angry huff and started swishing her tail angrily.
"So you want to know where he is? Follow me."
~X~
Somewhere in a underground cell.
Natasha ducked quickly before Guardian's tail smacked her head.
Steve came rushing in beside her and threw his arm around her shoulders protectively. She gave him a warm smile and kissed his cheek softly.
"You are really into small gestures of affection Steve. I really am dating a 95 year old guy."
Steve glanced down at her with a teasing smile and laughed a bit.
"And I'm dating a 84 year old woman."
She punched him in the chest and he just chuckled.
"You're lucky I love you so much." Natasha grumbled at him.
Tony came up behind them and winked.
Natasha gave a icy glare at him and walked up to him.
"Do you know something we don't Tony?"
"Oh, I'll tell you later." He waved his hand in a 'goodbye' gesture and ran to catch up with Bruce.
Natasha slowed down and fell next to Steve again. "I'll interrogate him later."
----------------------------------------------
A/N: my rating for AoU:
Five 🍉s out of five🍉s
Or five stars out of five stars

Happy Reading!
~Forever RedWind