Ch 65

A/N: see end for notes
_______________________
    "Sweet Natasha, you think I didn't know you were signaling your friends?" Ultron loomed over her, Natasha's only way to signal her friends in his clutches.
Ultron frowned at her, like he was disappointed with her actions.
"The only problem now is that I don't know what you sent," he growled.
Natasha smiled at this, she got Ultron confused.
Gaining her confidence, she yelled back at the robot. "Your confused! You know you're going to lose!" She spat.
  Ultron narrowed his eyes and raised his hand to slap her, only to lower it seconds later.
The robot started to laugh, and now it was Natasha's turn to be confused.
Ultron turned to her, his grin sending shivers down Natasha's spine.
"You don't know when they're coming, and neither do I. I still have time to prepare. You Avengers want war? I'll give you war."
~X~
Steve took one more look at the tower, not knowing if he will come out alive.
He left Guardian in charge of the tower, seeing as she had nothing else to do. Bucky wasn't a problem anymore. He sat in his prison obediently, though it hurt Steve to see that.
Natasha was his main focus now. He had to get her back.
The redhead was his sun in a world of darkness. Without her, the darkness would consume him, leaving him with a empty, black hole in his heart. Natasha was his savor, though she told him she was the 'dark one'.
They found her, and the Avengers were going to take down Ultron, once and for all.
Sokovia needed their help too.
            ~X~
   Natasha was sure she wasn't the only one feeling a slight rumble underneath.
She looked down and saw the ground vibrating a little; small pebbles bouncing across the dark earth.
"I can't be imagining this," Natasha mumbled,"I've been in captivity for to long!"
Natasha's left hand found her hip and she stared questionably at the ground.
Shaking her head with disbelief, Natasha continued counting the minutes until the team rescued her.
"You're never escaping," growled Ultron,"you and the rest of these worthless meat puppets shall die at the hands of Ultron!"
__________________________
A/N: I just.....I just really needed to get this done. You know what, I'm taking a break from WYA. I've just lost my inspiration, and I need to get it back. So, I'm taking a long break so this story doesn't end up like the tragedy that was Winter in NYC. I feel like 65 chapters is good enough to take a break on, surely. I hope you guys still understand, I'm not quitting Wattpad and I'm not abandoning this story.
    Thanks for understanding,

         Happy Reading!
           ~ Forever ɾҽժաíղժ