Ch50

A/N: sorry for no chap Wednesday or Thursday, I came back pretty tired each day. But hey, 50 chapters! I can't believe you guys stuck with me for this long, thanks ;).
----------------------------------------------
Inside the Hydra base was much warmer than the outside, Natasha having rid of the pink nose she had.
Tony looked around every crook and crevice, searching for signs of Ultron being here.
Looking around the crammed lab, Steve spotted what looked like one of Tony's AI robots.
"Hey Tony! You might want to look at this."
The scientist, along with Bruce, moved their way to Steve.
Tony let out a gasp when he saw his robots in a pile of rubbish; picking up a dusty head of one AI and cleaning it gently.
"Vibrainium," he said after a few minutes.
Steve focused his attention back on Tony. "Vibrainium? Isn't that what my shield is made of?"
Tony nodded and continued speaking. "Remember how I said Ultron wanted to evolve and 'help' the world?" The team nodded,"this is how he's going to do it, with vibrainium. Ultron's going to build a indestructible weapon, and use it to wipe out the human race."
Natasha grabbed Steve's shield from where he laid it. "And where is he going to get this vibrainium?"
Tony let out a shallow laugh,"you know very well."
The redhead widened her eyes. "Wakanda," she whispered.
~X~
Natasha spread out the plan on a hologram Tony pulled up. She quickly brought up a surveillance camera and zoomed in on the target ship. "This ship right here, that's where Ultron is negotiating a vibrainium deal, or more bad news, I just got word that he's working with the Maximoff twins. Now Tony, Steve, and Thor, I want you all to take out the twins and Ultron, me and Clint will secure the vibrainium. Don't let the girl get her wacked up powers on you. And only call code Green if we need it. You got that? Guardian I want you to stay here with Bucky, and you may use as much discipline as you like."
Clint raised his hand. "I have one question."
"Yes Barton?"
"How could you talk for that long without losing air?"
"I'm a girl. Don't ask any more questions."
Clint nodded and stepped out of the now landed Quinjet.
Steve smiled and raised his voice for the familiar team call. "Avengers Assemble!"
----------------------------------------------
A/N: so umm yea, Steve will say Avengers Assemble more often because this is AoU with my edits >:3.
Anyway, happy early Fourth of July everyone!

Happy Reading!
~Forever RedWind