Ch46

A/N: people pointed out my toes today in public and I was like " I know they look weird now stop looking at them!"
My feelings ;w;
----------------------------------------------
Natasha was feeling restless again.
Thing was, ever since Guardian was hurt, she'd been getting more graphic images of the floating island. Ultron laughing over the dead bodys' of her fellow teammates. The two kids were there, while more blurry than the rest.
But this shape, a red blur in the form of a human, was starting to appear. A bright yellow light shown on its forehead.
The blur raised its hand and pointed it at her. A blinding flash of pure light forced her to let out a scream.

Natasha opened her eyes and screamed again, sweat forming on her arms from struggling.
"Steve," she called out,"you awake?"
Feeling warm arms wrap around her and pulling them into their embrace, she knew that was a yes.
Kissing the top of her hair, Steve rubbed her arm comfortably while she explained everything. "It was the same dream again, Ultron on the floating island and you all dead. But this time, those two kids were there, along with a red blur. It looked like a human with this small bright orb glowing on its forehead, kinda like a gemstone."
Steve laid his head on top of her and sighed. "What do you think it means?"
Natasha reached her arm up and stroked through the blond hair if Steve to help her think. "The red blur, it's a savior of some sort. It had this blinding light energy, some sort of natural power."
Steve brought his face down to her's and stared into the worried emerald eyes of Natasha. "If the thing you saw is a savior, then we need to find who it 'is'."
Hugging him tighter, Natasha pecked him softly on the lips before putting her head on his chest. "You always know what to do and what to say Rogers."
Steve smiled and kissed her head again gratefully. "It's a gift I'm proud of Natasha."
----------------------------------------------
A/N: Steve you incredibly modest but beautiful person, how can you not be real. We need men like Steve people!
So I have 5 available spots for some lucky readers who want me to draw them as dragons. Why 5? Because I can only draw so fast. Post in the comments if you want one or private message me.
Also shainyeli , I did what you asked and I gave them some cute snuggle times, you're welcome (^▽^)/

Happy Reading!
~Forever RedWind