"You look great. Not a bit ... burned."

Wataru wondered about this statement, but he suspected it was because Ryu lived in America. Probably his Japanese was a little rusty.

"Want to see my room, uncle?"

Tirr glanced at Wataru. "Do you mind Wata-kun?"

"No. Go on."

"Come." Yuna went ahead, opened the door and held it open.

Tirr grinned as complacent as ever. He entered her room and looked around. "Pretty."

She closed the door behind him. "What do you want?"

"I couldn't believe when I heard that you're still alive. I wanted to convince myself."

She swallowed hard. "Will you kill me now?"

Tirr chuckled. "Don't make a fool of yourself. If I wanted that, you would already be dead."

"What is it that you want?!"

He folded his arms behind his back, went to her window and peered out. His gaze wandered up to the oni-fog which hovered unswervingly through the air.

"I want you to contact Yoshiro for me."

"Forget it." He turned back to her and saw her determined expression.

"I could kill your little friends outside within seconds. Or better yet, I'll break your arms and legs and then skin them alive, while you have to watch. Then I'll wrap your body in their skins."

Yuna winced at the thought. "How do you do that? Do you watch deviant movies that inspire you?"

"I beg you. I'm an artist. I can come up with my own ideas. Plagiarism is so ... lame."

"I can't help you. He comes to me when he needs something." She tried to smile at him innocently.

Tirr grinned broadly. "Of course. I'm sorry that I've wasted your time." He marched up to her door. "Then I'll go massacre the other two now."

"Wait!"

He put his hand on the doorknob. "Yes?"

"You win."

"Good girl."

She glared at him angrily, then she went to her closet and began rummaging in it. She took the oni-knife, which she had placed in the closet, because it was smaller than the combat knife and pushed it in front of her belly in her panties. Then she fished her cell phone from her skirt pocket. She turned to face him.

"Here." She held it out to him.

"A cell phone. If I would have one, you could just give me his number."

"Take it."

Tirr chuckled. "Nope. I will take you both. I need a hostage, if he should meet with me."

"Will you promise me that you won't harm my friends?"

The oni lifted his left eyebrow. "Do I look like someone who keeps his promises?"

Pleadingly looked the girl at the monster. "Please. I cooperate with you. It's not necessary that you hurt someone."

"It's fun."

"I'm begging you."

Tirr shrugged. "Was of no use to your dear sisters."

Yuna gritted her teeth and swallowed her comment. "Please."

"All right. But stop with the whining."

"Thank you."

"Let's go."

"Okay." The girl opened her bedroom door and peered into the living room. Thankfully, they were gone. Relieved, she stepped out and turned to the stairs.

"Hey, Wata-kun. We ..." Tirr's red eyes scanned the living room. "Where is he?"

"Maybe on the toilet?" mused the huntress.

The oni looked at her angrily. "For that I should kill him. Nobody leaves me behind. But I have you, and soon we meet Yoshi and then we can play together and eat cake." Yuna looked at him silently. "Hurry up. I want to put on my boots, before we get started."

They went down the hallway and down the stairs. Tirr grabbed his boots, sat on the stairs and stuffed his feet into them. The girl also put on her shoes. The monster checked her from head to toe.

"You look really cute in your school uniform. Like a real schoolgirl."

"I am a real schoolgirl," she told him.

He laughed. "Oh. I thought that would be a cosplay."

"Hm."

The monster opened his portal. "Ladies first."

"Thank you." The huntress disappeared through the portal, while Tirr followed her.