112 Tea party

"Wow, this really tastes absolutely delicious," marveled the blue-haired, as she set down her cup.

"I told you. And now take one of these pralines." Nisha handed her a ball, which was wrapped in a silver paper.

Yuna removed the packaging and put the ball in her mouth. While she chewed, her eye began to shine. "I go nuts. It tastes ... insane."

Affirmative noded the class representative. "Right? I try to come by once a week. But that is rather expensive."

"And goes on the hips," grinned the huntress.

"Hey!" Nisha blushed.

"I'm just kidding. You have a good figure."

"Yeah. Fat cats ..." Disgusted shook the gray-haired her head. "That's a no go."

"I know what you mean."

Both drank another sip of their chocolate. Yuna looked once more around the cafe. It somehow seemed anti-japanese, but anyway, or perhaps because of that sympathetic. Besides, it was none of those stupid theme cafes with maids, hedgehogs or owls.

"I'm glad that you're okay," said Nisha.

"Thank you." Smiling peered the blue-haired over her cup. "I thought it was totally touching how you've cried for me."

The cat girl looked shyly down on her cup. "Yes ..."

"It certainly was horrible for you to see that."

The gray-haired nodded timidly. "So far, I probably got lucky. Haruka has always shielded me from these things, since she takes care of me. She says that's nothing for a girl."

"She's right."

Nisha looked at the huntress for a moment in silence. "But ... you're a girl. Why don't they protect you from this stuff?"

"I'm already stuck in too deep. Tirr has destroyed my life," explained Yuna thoughtfully.

"This Tirr ... he must be a real menace. Haruka thinks I don't get anything, but I've often heard them talking about him."

Yuna looked gravely over to her. "He murdered my family."

"That's terrible."

"Yes, but I am determined to kill him."

Surprised breathed the class representative: "How do you want to do that? He's invincible."

"No one is invincible."

Me, who had overheard the conversation from his desk, put a freshly dried cup aside, deposited his towel on the counter, came over and approached their table.

"If I may say something?"

The girls looked at him. "Of course."

"I've seen Tirr now. And I have recognized his weaknesses."

"Recognized? How?" asked Yuna.

"I have the ability, that I understand things that I look at immediately. A kind of intuitive understanding," said the Oni.

"I don't understand a word."

"He analyzes things within seconds and then knows how they work," Nisha tried to explain.

The Oni tried to describe his gift. "For example, I see that your ability has evolved. You were out hunting, right?"

Yuna looked at him skeptically. "You want to tell me that my power has changed?"