91 Re-calibration

"What?!", groaned the three Oni in chorus.

The girl snorted and repeated: "He should touch me again."

"Why?", wondered Yoshiro.

"Something happened with my power."

"Maybe we should do this in a different location.", suggested the undertaker.

"Okay."

"Please, follow me." Shinji Shiba hurried off and led them back into the corridors. After a few minutes, they entered a similar room, like those in which the ceremonies were held, but it was only decorated with the fire bowls in the corners. "Here, we should be undisturbed."

The red-scaled Oni remained near the entrance. Yoshiro stood beside him.

Kenji took off his shoes and put them aside. Then he unbuttoned his shirt, put it on top and started to open his pants. Puzzled, the girl stared at him. On one hand because he was undressing, on the other because his whole body was completely covered in fur.

"What are you doing?!", she gasped confused.

He raised an eyebrow. "Do you think I want to burn my clothes?"

"Please keep your underwear on. She is still a minor.", groaned Yoshiro.

"My cock is the hottest part of my body." Shinji slapped his flat hand on his forehead, while the teleporter shook his head sighing.

"What does this mean?", asked Yuna uneasily.

Kenji grinned. "We fight, of course."

"What? No! I just want to test if your power activates mine."

"It will."

He stripped off his boxers and swung it casually on his index finger until it landed on his pile of clothes. To Yuna's luck his whole body was wrapped in a thick fur, so that she was spared of the sight of his genitals.

The Oni clenched his fists and immediately his silhouette began to steam. In his eyes flashed a spark and his whole body ignited spontaneously.

The huntress held up her hands in defense and backed a step away with a big eye. She didn't expect that. Yuna had never seen a werewolf, but if there should be one and it would be set on fire, it would probably look like this.

"Let's play." The voice of the Oni was distorted by the burning of the flames.

The living torch rushed towards her. Yuna's heart pounded heavily, and as she stared stunned at the creature, her instincts took over. With a side step she could dodge aside and hit Kenji with her right hand edge in the neck.

To her, it seemed as if she would be just an uninvolved spectator. Her body reacted completely autonomous. She noticed that her right sleeve was on fire. Her left hand shot out, grabbed the fabric above the arm and ripped it off her dress. What was that? What happened here?

"You see? You don't feel the flames."

He was right. The girl felt no pain, but at the same time she didn't feel connected to her body. Someone else had taken over control. Something else. She thought of the Oni with whom she had been talking in the park.

"Oni?"

"Hm?"

"What's going on here?"