75 After show

"So, what do you say?", asked Hikari after she had finished her cranberry vodka.

Yuna gawked at her. "To what?"

"The band of course." The black-haired rolled her eyes. "You didn't know them, right?"

"They were great. I've never been to a concert before.", admitted the blue-haired.

"Ha! Now we can go to concerts together."

"We'll see." Yuna wanted to sip on her drink, but the glass had been empty for a while now.

"We should look for Ayumi-san to get our beer.", suggested Hikari.

"How can you drink beer? It tastes disgusting."

The black-haired grinned. "I like the taste. It's just that you are untrue."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

Eye rolling she replied: "You're not part of this culture. Your Metallica T-shirt most certainly doesn't belong to you."

"No." The huntress shook her head and added: "It's Ayumi's."

"See? You are not metal."

Yuna shrugged. "I don't mind."

"Me neither."

Nobu came strolling along. Somehow he managed to draw almost no attention to himself, since no one noticed him. It also seemed to fit his personality. The quiet, intellectual music student who mutated into an animal behind his drums.

"Hey, Yuna-chan. Cool that you've come.", he greeted the huntress.

"Hey, Nobu-san. You were really great."

"Wait. Isn't that the drummer?" Hikari looked back and forth between the two before her eyes rested on her friend. "You know the drummer of Wakamino?", marveled Hikari.

"Yes. We met once."

"Actually twice. A friend of yours?", asked Nobu.

"Her BFF. I'm Hikari.", introduced the black-haired herself.

The drummer bowed his head politely. "Nice to meet you, Hikari-chan. I'm Nobu."

"Oh no. It's a pleasure to meet you. You were amazing."

Nobu smiled pleasantly. "It was okay. Fortunately, we all were in a good mood and have made only minor mistakes while playing. Do you want a drink or something?"

"We wanted to check back with Ayumi. She was near the bar.", said Yuna.

"Where else?", grinned Nobu. He led the girls.

"Wooah. Maybe we will even meet Wataru. That would be totally insane!", whispered Hikari excited.

"Oh yeah. That would be crazy."

The huntress worried about that Hikari would probably be very annoyed if she should find out that Wataru had something going on for Yuna. Why could her life not be easy for just once?

Ayumi chatted animatedly with a man at a bar table. Nobu went to the barkeeper and ordered a beer. Yuna went directly over to Ayumi. Hikari followed her with some distance.

"We're back, Mom. May we have another glass of milk?", asked Yuna with a sugary voice. Ayumi's interlocutor looked at the blue-haired puzzled, and then at the redhead.

"Very funny, Yuna-chan.", growled the roommate.

"Hikari wants her beer."

The woman turned to the man at the table. "Will you excuse me briefly, Riku-san? My annoying, little friend here needs some attention."