Remember?

•Justin's POV•

When I wake up, I'm surprised to see I'm in a classroom.

A classroom full of students.

I look around confused before glancing down at my desk seeing a sheet of paper with notes written on it.

"Justin."

I snap my head up to see what I'm assuming to be the teacher staring at me.

"Huh?"

The class starts laughing and I swallow hard as I glance around for a familiar face.

"I asked if you knew the answer."

"I.. I'm sorry.. I don't know-"

I get cut off by a loud ringing sound that's the bell and immediately run out of the class not even caring for any of my stuff.

Where the fuck am I?

Why am I at school?!

I feel something fall across my forehead and I immediately freeze as I see a reflection of myself against the lockers.

Why the hell do I still have my floppy hair?

I glance over my outfit before looking back up. I notice Brinley at her locker with Vanessa and relief washes over me as I make my way to them.

"Baby.. Thank God you're here. Vanessa it's nice to see you too."

Her blue eyes lock with mine and I notice confusion flash through them.

"Uh.. Hi Justin."

"Where's scooter? I shouldn't be here I should be on tour."

Her and Vanessa exchange looks before Brinley closes her locker.

"Look Bieber, what drugs are you on? Who's Scooter?"

I look at her confused before shaking my head.

"Baby c'mon you know Scooter."

"Stop calling me that."

I look at her and the coldness behind her words has my head spinning. I feel dizzy and I stumble back slightly before holding onto the lockers for support.

"Are you okay..?" I hear Brinley ask and I slowly shake my head.

"I'm gonna puke."

"Hey.. Here c'mon lets go to the nurse."

She reaches out and grabs my arm hesitantly and I notice her and Vanessa exchange a look again.

Vanessa looks suspicious but Brinley gives her a small smile, probably reassuring her that it's okay.

I need to get out of here as soon as possible.

She leads me down the hall and everyone is saying hi to me. People I don't even recognize.

"Why is everyone trying to talk to me?" I ask and hear Brinley snort with laughter.

"C'mon hotshot. You're practically famous around here."

Famous! So she does remember.

"Yes, exactly baby. I'm famous. I should be in LA right now."

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Famous as in you're the most popular guy in school. Quarterback of the football team and straight A student. Start athlete, start student. Did you hit your head or something?"

I look down at her then sigh disappointed and look away.

"Yeah.. Yeah, I actually did."

"Well, alright. We're here. Have fun, I've gotta get to class."