Two days

•Justin's POV•

Security ends up getting rid of the paparazzi but they also start rushing us out the door.

Everything is moving so fast and I can't keep up.

We try and leave the arena with two SUV's parked out front for us all to share. Security is getting frustrated by the fans and the amount of paparazzi trying to get a good shot. I keep a tight grip on brinleys hand but start to freak when security pulls us apart and tries to push us in different vehicles.

"Justin?" I hear brinleys worried voice shout my name and I reach for her hand again but get shoved back by a guard.

"Mr. Bieber there's too many people you need to get in your designated vehicle." He says and I quickly shake my head as I look back seeing Brinley repeating my name as she tries to find me but with all the flashes I'm not surprised that she was struggling.

"Brinley-" I start to say but get cut off when the guard literally pushes me into the SUV after Selena and closes the door. My breathing gets heavier by the second as I look out the windows making sure she gets in her vehicle safely which she does along with Vanessa and Carson.

A hand on my knee catches my attention and I didn't notice Selena saying my name until I saw her lips moving.

"Did you say something?" I ask and she lets out a breath.

"Yeah I just.. Thank you for coming tonight. It means a lot."

I lean back in my seat and pull the seatbelt on as I try to internally calm myself.

"You did great, the show was amazing." I say and pull out my phone texting Brinley immediately.

'You okay?'

I wait impatiently for a reply and I look back up to see Selena's sad eyes boring into mine.

"She different from the other girls you've been around, isn't she? You actually.. Care about her. A lot."

I don't get a chance to reply because my phone vibrates in my hand catching my attention.

'I'm good popstar. These SUV's are pimped out on the inside lol..'

I hesitate to reply to but stop when I get another text from her.

'I miss you already though..'

My stomach does flips at the words as I re-read them over and over again.

She misses me.

Fuck yeah.

"With the way you're smiling at your phone like that.. I'll assume it's her." Selena says again and her eyes don't leave me as I text a reply.

'Don't worry babe I'll see u again soon. 😏💦'

I can just imagine her face right now with her little nose all scrunched up making her best disgusted face.

But she secretly loves it.

'You're disgusting. 🖕🏻🖕🏻'

I laugh and put my phone away as I look back up at Selena. I notice her already downing a second glass of wine that was set up in the SUV.

Brin wasn't lying. They are pimped out.

"Are you guys together?" She asks and I slowly shake my head.

"No I'm not looking for any romance while on tour. I mean.. I don't think I am."

"So basically you're looking for a quick fuck?" She asks and I'm taken back by the question.