Studio

•Justin's POV•

Things have been hard lately between Brin and I. She's been receiving a lot of hate, we've been fighting a lot, and on top of that Hailey won't shut the fuck up.

"C'mon, just let me reply to her!" Brinley says and looks at me innocently but I hear the sass behind her voice.

"No I can handle it."

She huffs out a breath and sits back in the SUV as I reply to Hailey.

Hailey Baldwin: Not gonna sue. Management wants us to be seen together more. And not as friends. Hold my hand, kiss me, whatever needs to be done or we will press charges against your five second girlfriend.

Pleasant, really.

Me: I know the drill.

I figured that was simple enough but Brinley didn't seem satisfied.

"Five second girlfriend? She's so irrelevant it's almost sad." Brinley mutters under her breath as she crosses her arms and looks out the window.

"You gonna kiss her?" She questions and doesn't make eye contact with me.

"Maybe on the cheek when I know the paps are paying attention."

She sighs and looks over at me again.

"Isn't that gonna make everyone think we're not an actual couple?"

"But we areeeeeee." I coo and lean in close to her trying to turn her pout into a smile.

My nose is pressed against her cheek and I'm staring at her even though everything is blurry since I'm so close.

"Yeah but I already get enough hate as it is. Everyone's gonna think I'm using you just like these other bitc-"

I cut her off by putting my finger over her lips. She glances at it before frowning and looking at me.

"What are you doing?" She questions and I shrug as I stare at her lips.

"Trying to shut you up." I say and glance up at her eyes.

"There's better ways to do so." She whispers quietly and I slowly drop my hand noticing the sexual tension building.

Fuck, Justin. Say something.

But I didn't. I didn't say anything.

All I can do is stare at her before out of no where, I lean in to kiss my baby but get interrupted by the driver.

Our lips barely touch before the SUV door is opened causing us to pull apart. Paparazzi are already snapping photos of us as I take Brin's hand and quickly walk inside. She keeps her head low and grips onto my hand tightly.

"This is nice." Brin says and glances around as we get inside. I nod and do a handshake with my producer before I sit down on the couch.

"Mike, this is Brinley. My girlfriend. Brinley, this is one of my producers Mike."

I introduce them and Brinley politely introduces herself as I make myself comfortable on the couch. She makes a beeline to my side. I wrap my arm around her as they start to set everything up when my phone buzzes.

Hailey Baldwin: Delete all photos of you and Brinley off social media as well.

I furrow my eyebrows and just to piss Hailey off, I press on my camera and turn it towards Brinley and I. She glances at it then leans up and presses her lips to my cheek softly. I smirk at the feeling and take the picture before I post it to Instagram.