Age Matters

•Justin's POV•

"Can I have a kiss?" I ask Brinley as she pretends to be busy with school work. She glances up at me before she quickly pecks my cheek then looks away again.

"Have fun with her." She mumbles and I sigh as I grab her hand.

"Babe.."

Her hand quickly moves from mine and she shakes her head.

"Seriously Justin, please just go."

My hands drop to my side as I let out a breath, not wanting to upset her more.

"Okay.. I love you.."

She taps her pencil on the table; avoiding eye contact with me.

"I love you too. Stay safe." She mumbles and I glance back at her one more time before I walk off the bus.

----------------------

"We'll only be in here for a second." Yovanna says as she unlocks the door to her hotel room.

I mutter a quick okay as I check the time seeing it's already 9pm. I've literally spent the entire day with this girl.

I follow her around as I think about Brinley and how much she's gonna ignore me when I get back to the bus.

"So you're dating your childhood crush I hear?" Yovanna asks and a smile comes across my face at the mention of Brinley.

"Yeah, she's great."

"Cute. You can sit on the bed I'll just be in the closet for a sec."

I nod and glance over the room before I jump onto the bed and lay back pulling my phone out. I hold it above my head as I scroll through my social media accounts.

"How long have you guys been together?" She calls out and I raise my eyebrow thinking about it for a second.

Well god damn.

"It'll be a year next month."

Already a year?

"Wow, that's a long time."

"Yeah, but I've never been happier. She's amazing."

Speaking of my baby, I smile when her contact name comes across my screen. I slide to answer but forget about it when I hear Yovanna speak again.

The only way I knew Yovanna was walking towards me was by the sound of her voice getting closer.

"Isn't she only 17?" She asks and I sit up to see her dressed in sweatpants and a t-shirt.

I nod and shrug.

"Yeah."

"Doesn't that seem a little young to you?"

I think about it for a second before I slowly shake my head and set my phone down beside me.

"No.. I mean she'll be 18 soon. We're only 3 years apart."

"She's still a child."

Yovanna stares at me with a raised eyebrow and I slowly shake my head.

"Look her age doesn't bother me."

She shrugs and walks over to me.

"Okay. But do you fuck?"

My jaw drops slightly at her sudden question but I quickly clear my throat.

"Uh.. I don't see how that's any of your business."

"So you do."

I stay quiet but start to feel uncomfortable as she straddles my lap. I try to move but stop when her hands go to my chest.