Parting ways

•Brinley's POV•

Two days fly by faster than I wanted and as much as I don't want to admit it, I've developed hella feelings for Justin.

I wish I wouldn't have. It's easier for the both of us if we are just friends. But it happened and I can't help but feel an empty pit form in my stomach at the thought of him leaving.

I stare at myself in the mirror not really liking my reflection but whatever. I didn't put on makeup today because I know as soon as he steps on his jet and isn't looking at me anymore; I'll break down crying.

Memories of the passed two days flash through my mind and I feel tears form in my eyes at the thoughts.

God, Brinley. Stop crying over everything.

But I can't help it..

2 days ago:

"Brin!" I hear him calling my name as he jogs down my stairs. I look back from the tv to look at him and I practically drool at his shirtless body and morning hair.

I get to wake up to that every morning.

"Get ready, I'm taking you out." He says and I raise my eyebrow.

"You do realize it's 5pm, right? You slept all day."

"5pm?" He asks in shock and I nod but the shock soon disappears from his face and he shrugs.

"Perfect time for a date." He adds then walks into the kitchen leaving me sitting there with wide eyes.

"Wait what?"

He walks back to the doorway of the kitchen a couple seconds later.

"Want me to repeat myself?" He asks and I slowly nod.

He walks over to me; putting both of his hands on each side of my head; pinning me to the couch essentially. My breathing involuntarily gets heavier as he leans closer to me and kisses my cheek softly.

"Baby," he whispers in my ear causing goosebumps to rise on my skin. I let out a shaky breath and for some reason I want him to kiss me.

"Y-Yeah?" I choke out and gasp quietly when I feel his lips against my neck. I could feel him smiling at my reaction and I bring my hands to his shoulders slowly pulling him closer to me.

"Get your cute ass off this couch and go get ready for our date."

He slowly pulls away from me and stares in my eyes.

I feel like I'm going crazy but maybe that's just how I'll always feel with him. He's better than any drug as cliche as that sounds.

"Ok." I whisper breathlessly and he glances over my features before kissing my forehead and walking away.

My heart is going crazy and my emotions are all over the place.

I eventually calm myself and get up to go to my room. I jog up the stairs and look around for something to wear.

"Brin I'm going back to my house so I can get some clothes but I'll be back soon!"

"Okay!" I call back and quickly look around my closet for something to wear.

Think Brinley, think.

I finally decide to just go casual. I put on a light blue button down and some black fitted leggings with combat boots.