A day with popstar

•Brinley's POV•

Justin is flirting.

Justin Bieber.

Flirting.

With me.

Brinley.

Not that I care, because I really don't. It's just kinda weird seeing as I thought he was dating the most amazing woman on the planet, Selena Gomez.

After we shut down the mall we decided it'd be best to leave. The security and management were getting frustrated that we, and by we I mean Justin, were causing such a big scene. After buying three pairs of supras we both decided we were hungry as fuck. It's 11 o'clock by now and I suggest IHOP but popstar complains that it's "lunch time."

I tried to explain to him that IHOP isn't just breakfast but he didn't wanna hear it because he knew I was right.

"I mean there's cheeseburgers and fries-"

"La la la la I'm not listening!"

I look over at the 5 year old that's plugging his ears and screaming over me.

All I want is some damn IHOP.

"You're almost 18. Do you realize that?"

"Still can't hear you!" He yells and stares out the windshield while I come to a stop light.

"All I want is pancakes."

"La la la la la"

"This is going to be a long day."

"La la not listening, can't hear anything you're saying."

"Is there a way to ship you back to the states?"

He immediately puts his hand over his heart and gasps dramatically.

"Brinley. I'm hurt."

I roll my eyes and glance over at him.

"Thought you couldn't hear me?" I question and he gives me a glare before he pouts and crosses his arms over his chest. He turns his attention to look out the window.

"Green." He mutters and I look up to see the stoplight green just as he said. I continue driving and let out a breath as I shake my head frustrated.

"Fine where do you wanna go then?" I ask and when I don't get a response, I look over at him seeing him on his phone.

"Ok I'll take matters into my own hands then."

I pull into the nearest McDonalds parking lot, and park in a front row spot. I let out a breath and look over at him again but he's literally just staring at a photo on Instagram.

"What are you looking at?" I ask and he shrugs; finally answering me.

"Candids of us today are posted already so I'm just looking at them." He says nonchalantly and I immediately peek over to take a look myself.

"My outfit today was so bomb." I confess and he laughs quietly before locking his phone and putting it in his pocket.

"Can we eat now?" He looks over at me and his light brown eyes sparkle in the light. I swallow hard noticing I'm still leaned over the middle console and our faces are literally centimeters apart.

"You have pretty eyes." I say almost breathlessly at the distance between us.

"You have a beautiful smile." He whispers and I notice his eyes dart to my lips. He licks his own and I don't know why but my stomach erupts in butterflies at the sight.