Teaser

"Dad? Can I ask you something?"

 "Sure, what is it son?" RJ asked back, pulling out a chair so his teenage son can sit next to him. Thirdy sat on the chair and took a deep breath.

"Di  mo naman sasabihin sa akin na bakla ka no?" his Dad suddenly whispered. Thirdy quickly looked at him and shook his head from side to side.

"Dad! Hell no!"

"Thirdy ... son ... I just want you to know na okay lang if you're gay. I will still love you the same."

"Dad, hindi nga po ako bading."

"Edi ano tatanong mo?"

"Paano mo niligawan si Mommy?"

RJ's heart started beating fast. He knows exactly where this talk is headed to.

"We told you about our story several times before, remember?"

Thirdy nodded.

"Then why are you still asking?"

"Eh kasi Dad , if I'm going to follow you eh di dapat mabuntis ko na muna yung babae."

"Hoy! Don't you dare do that. Your Mom and I were young and reckless." RJ said with his hand pointed at his forehead.

"But if you weren't young and reckless, I wouldn't be here right now."

"I know. But you're way too young. Pasalamat ka wala nanay mo. Kapag narinig niya yan sigurado sabon sa bibig aabutin mo."

"Ugh, Dad can you just please tell me? How do you court a girl?"

"Mahal mo ba siya?"

"Love agad? Dad, if there's one thing I learned about you and Mom's love story is that love comes at its most perfect time. I just like a girl, that's it."

"So you like her? What's her name?"

"Emery." Thirdy replied, blushing.

"Emery huh? Wait son ... tuli ka na ba?"

"Oo naman, Dad!"

"Weh?"

"Susumbong kita kay Mama."

"Joke lang ikaw naman. Fine, I'll help you. But this will be our little secret alright? You're 15 now , you're allowed to have a girlfriend. Just don't tell your Mom about it." RJ said and his son giggled like a little boy. He can tell Thirdy's in love and if there's one thing he learned about his love story with Maine, is that love is always good. Well, as long as it's pure and genuine.

"Eto kasi yan, ganito magparamdan ng pagmamahal sa babae ..."

---

 teaser guys ^^ ready for the first part? ;)