Chapter 94

I opened my eyes as I heard something outside my window. I quickly sat up and heard my window slide open. I started to breath heavier and I slowly slid out of my bed. I backed up to the wall next to my door. My blinds moved and a tall figure crawled through my window. I was about to scream in fear till I saw who it is.

And there jason stood like he was out of breath. Standing by my window staring back at me. His face and clothes are dirty and kind of bloody with a few bruises on his face.

"Oh my god" I said and ran into his arms. He held me tightly. As if he was afraid to lose me. I sobbed in his chest.

"Mackenzie" he whispered and I heard his voice crack like he's crying. I pulled my head away to look up at him. I swear I saw a tear fall from his eye. Jason crying? I pulled away quickly and he quickly wiped his cheek.

"How can you let me think that you were dead?" I asked snapping into reality. He's in front of me. Alive. He went to talk, but stopped.
"How could you let me think that Jason? For three days! You did this twice!" I said loudly.

"Shh!" He said shushing me. My jaw dropped a little. I mean everyone is sleeping, but right now I don't care.

"I need you to explain everything" I said to him. He nodded.

"I know I need too. I just don't know where to start off" he said. I sighed.

"The car crash. They found your car crushed and you survived it" I said confused. He sighed and looked down at his arm then his legs. I looked at him confused as he looked back up at me. I looked at his arm to see dried up blood on it. Like he cut it really bad. My eyes widened. Then I looked at his legs, but he has jeans on. They are so dirty and also have some blood on it.

"As soon as I crashed it, I-I thought I died. Everything was just slow and weird. My arm was bleeding and my leg felt crushed. My head hurt like a bitch. I looked in my mirror and saw my head was bleeding too. Then I looked at the other car. The guy was passed out. I somehow got out of the car and struggled to run away. But I went into the woods. No one saw me so I knew I was safe with that. I had to run because I knew the cops would come" he explained. I shook my head and bit my lip.

"I'm sorry this is my fault" I said and he grabbed me by my arms.

"It's not your fault. Why would you think that?" He asked confused.

"We got into a fight and you left and then this happened" I told him. He shook his head.

"Babe it's not your fault. It happened hours after"

"Explain more about what happened please. We found your phone in the woods" I told him. He looked at me confused. "Kade tracked it" he nodded.

"It shattered in the crash. I didn't even know I lost it till I was far gone from it" he told me.

"Why didn't you go home after it? Why did you run?" I asked confused.

"I thought maybe- well I wasn't really thinking. I ran from everything. I was just pissed and freaked about the crash because when I was driving I saw all black. I blacked out because I was pissed and wanted to just fucking grab a gun and find someone. And that's what I did. I didn't do it for business. I just killed that innocent person because I felt like it then I thought of you. It made me feel better but it also pissed me off because of what happened. I just wanted space. But so much happened. Too much to explain. But I can't stay long" he explained.

"W-what why can't you stay?" I asked. "You're back don't leave again" I said grabbing his hand.

"But I'm not back" he said still holding onto my hand. I went to talk, but he continued. "Listen Angel" he took a deep breath "I did somethings that I almost got caught for. So I might get arrested again. I might not. It just depends if they can find me"

"What did you do?" I ask grabbing onto his shirt. I can't let him leave me again. He grabbed onto my wrist. "Jason what did you do?!" I asked loudly.

"I can't tell you" he said quietly as he removed my hands from him.

"Jason..." He shut his eyes and sucked on his bottom lip.

"You're making this harder. I can't be here" he said opening his eyes. I looked at him confused. "I'm not okay. Look at me Mackenzie-"

"Jason what are you saying" I asked as I felt some tears fall. "Is this you breaking up with me?"

"No of course not babe. I just-I just-I'll be back home soon. I need to talk to the guys and plan stuff" he told me.

"Jason you've gotten out of jail before. If they get you, you can do it again" I said. He shook his head.

"Next time they get me, they will probably kill me. We can't have that. I almost killed someone in a car crash that almost killed me. I shot an innocent person then a cop. I ran to a different town and went to an enemy. He threatened to get the one I love, which is you, then tell the police where I live. I need to plan with the boys now" he told me and took a few steps back.

"When will I see you?" I ask quietly. He shrugged.

"Hopefully soon. I missed you so much" he said shutting his eyes. I took steps closer and wrapped my arms around his torso. I felt his hands go on my back.

"Please don't leave me again" I begged. He pulled away and cupped my face. I just stared up at him. He slowly leaned down and pressed his soft lips to mine. He kissed me like it was our last. He pulled away and stepped back.

"I love you Angel" he told me.

"I love you too Jase" I said back then I heard footsteps outside my door.

"Mackenzie?" I heard my dads voice. I jumped and ran over to the door. I opened it a little bit and stuck my head out. "I thought I heard your voice. Why are you up Hun?" He asked me confused.

"Uh one of my friends called me and woke me up so I was just talking to her" I lied to him. He nodded.

"Well get some sleep" he said then kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight dad. I missed you being home" I said and he smiled.

"Me too goodnight" he said then walked back into his room. I shut my door and turned around. Jason was no where to be seen and my window is shut. I ran over to it and looked out and didn't see Jason. I sighed. I hope I wasn't dreaming that. I walked over to my bed and laid down. I don't even know what to think right now.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
do you think she was imaging him being there?
Let me know what you think about this chapter!!
I hope you all liked it!